Quantcast
Summer 2017 Transfer Thread - Page 184 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2017 Transfer Thread

I've just read that Thiago Silva is out of contract and therefore available on a free. He's 32 but surely we should be all over that.

He signed a new deal.

I, for one, want to see the return of Code72. The only reason he was forced out was because of those tits Sugar Ape and Numero. The forum needs a bit more spice next season. Maybe a summer-only reprieve for Nightcat would also be in order.

• Upvote 1

I, for one, want to see the return of Code72. The only reason he was forced out was because of those tits Sugar Ape and Numero. The forum needs a bit more spice next season. Maybe a summer-only reprieve for Nightcat would also be in order.

We'd get Nightcat on a free but his wages would be huge. He has his pick of Chinese fora.

Code wasn't forced out by SA and NV at all. He was ousted by popular vote.

Democracy, motherfucker.

• Downvote 1

Code wasn't forced out by SA and NV at all. He was ousted by popular vote.

Democracy, motherfucker.

Code created so many alter ego's he voted himself out

• Upvote 2

Looking forward to the 10 better RB than Nathaniel Clyne thread

As long as Gretar Steinssons in it.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Have you had a look at Sandro this season, the ex Barca lad now at Malaga?

He has the Suarez factor. Free-kicks as well. Still only 21, would hate to see him go to Everton or Newcastle for £14m while we piss about all summer trying to spend £40m on Timo Werner or something.

https://youtu.be/OuMSQULTiL8

A tricky South American nearly won us the league last time?

Griezman to united would be a big signing for them. They were always going to spend

Not arsed about attacking players under Mourinho. I'd be more scared if they bought Godin and Bonucci than Griezmann and James Rodriguez. 

Gonna stick the Bayern Munich v Freiberg game on later, keeping an eye on Freiberg's center back Caglar Soyuncu. Will be interesting to see how the kid performs with one of the best attacks in Europe bombing at him.

How did he get on then?

2011?

He'd be a great squad option with plenty of experience. He's a very good player

We are going to need a big squad and every player we sign isn't going to be a world beater.  

Not arsed about attacking players under Mourinho. I'd be more scared if they bought Godin and Bonucci than Griezmann and James Rodriguez. 

Nah, they're already the second most solid team in the league despite their overall shitness. What we don't want is that they start signing really good attacking players that can get them scoring more goals. 

He'd be a great squad option with plenty of experience. He's a very good player

We are going to need a big squad and every player we sign isn't going to be a world beater.

Agree. Not sure he'd like to be a bit part player, but he'd be a completely different option to what we have. Smart footballer.

Nah, they're already the second most solid team in the league despite their overall shitness. What we don't want is that they start signing really good attacking players that can get them scoring more goals.

unfortunelty that's what's going to happen regardless if they win or not on Wednesday night they'll spend a shit load under that cunt.