You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2017 Transfer Thread

Anubis

I wouldn't be surprised if a big bid for Coutinho is on the way shortly, partly to spite Neymar. Am hoping they go for Hazard though.

Ozil (with a year left on his contract), Hazard, Dortmund Dembele and Griezemann have all been mentioned as replacements, yet whenever I put talkshite on all they seem to want to talk about is that Coutinho is off.

Ozil (with a year left on his contract), Hazard, Dortmund Dembele and Griezemann have all been mentioned as replacements, yet whenever I put talkshite on all they seem to want to talk about is that Coutinho is off.

You know what to do then. It's the s*n radio ffs

• Upvote 1

But that wasn't the accusation levelled at them was it?[/

Which accusations mate there are loads levelled at them because there not stumping up and spending,£45m or there abouts isn't a great lay out so far is it.

I'm confused, I was commenting on the reply that they never pocketed the transfer money (Torres) when someone alluded to it being great that they could keep the Coutinho money and say there was not enough time to spend it. 

I'll get involved in some ranting about our outlay when the window closes.

I'm confused, I was commenting on the reply that they never pocketed the transfer money (Torres) when someone alluded to it being great that they could keep the Coutinho money and say there was not enough time to spend it. 

I'll get involved in some ranting about our outlay when the window closes.

I'll join ya mate,I was just replying to Jockey they have the tv money and that seems to be safely tucked in the arse pocket and they outlay so far will be covered if they sell which they'll do.

I'll join ya mate,I was just replying to Jockey they have the tv money and that seems to be safely tucked in the arse pocket and they outlay so far will be covered if they sell which they'll do.

Yeah I've thought all along they'll sell to fund big purchases, going to be an interesting few weeks. 

That may be the case, but they have never sold a player and not put the money back. How they spent it is fair criticism, but they have never took it and pocketed it.

Dont care who they sell or what they do as long as the squad is stronger at the end of it. Spend more, spend less, spend whatever. Just strengthen the fucking squad

Yep, that was what I was thinking - Rakitic plus Isco\Hamsik would be a better team ( I think). But history suggests that what we will get is 4 or 5 20m pound players who will leave us poorer.