You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2017 Transfer Thread

Anubis

Club mouthpiece sowing the seeds for the September crop of excuses

Gearing up for another 'we tried but it's impossible to deal with selling clubs in these times of over inflated transfer fees while maintaining our Probity' quote/Letter to the fans.

If we were in the market for a top goalscoring striker then I'd agree, they always command a higher fee. 

I'd imagine the £90m fee is smoke and mirrors too. Tied up in that is the weetabix haired ones deal somehow, I bet.

Time the premiership started looking in to these add on deals between teams in the same competitions, there could be a case of some of them causing a conflict of interest. Not that Everton have much to fear on that score, they generally lay down for their masters when they play them like the whipped bitches they are. 

If we were in the market for a top goalscoring striker then I'd agree, they always command a higher fee. 

I'd imagine the £90m fee is smoke and mirrors too. Tied up in that is the weetabix haired ones deal somehow, I bet.

Time the premiership started looking in to these add on deals between teams in the same competitions, there could be a case of some of them causing a conflict of interest. Not that Everton have much to fear on that score, they generally lay down for their masters when they play them like the whipped bitches they are. 

Of course it is. The other day, the deal was £75m and rooney was going for free the other way but 'wasnt part of' the deal. Today, the deal is £90m and rooney going to the shite for free.

Bottom line is, who fucking cares? He's joining a manager who rated him so much that he sold him. Chelsea wanted him and have now been caught cold. I really dont see anyone coming out of this deal well. Id rather we got our shit in order.

Fuck robertson, he is shit. Fuck you lfc. Another short sighted shit signing to keep us below the top teams.

Will be fuming. Ill come to liverpool and boo the cunt at melwood. Have a protest like.

Remember that utd fan with the placard "please sign rooney"?

Ill give my placard some thought.

I don't mind Robertson. He's a solid enough left back, decent in all aspects of the game. If he kicks on he will make the spot his own for years to come, but in the meantime Milner has the jersey and Robertson will be an able back up to begin with. Milner did well last season, but he flagged a bit and needed a break, and if it's the same again, Robertson is well placed to come in.

I'm not fussed if the price is low. If it covers left back and leaves more funds for the spine of the team, bring it on.

Also, we've never won the league without a Scot in the team. Jurgen, a master with attention to detail, is obviously assembling the required components for number 19. Bring it on.