You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2017 Transfer Thread

Anubis

Bayern & Germany‏ @iMiaSanMia

BREAKING: FC Bayern have agreed deal with Bayer Leverkusen forward Julian Brandt (20). The transfer could cost €30m [bild

It's hard being the chubby lad in the club.  Waiting until all the better-looking fellas have walked away with their dates before picking from amongst the slags that are left at 2 am.

Klopp ideally wants two wide players. Demarai Gray & Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain are on a list but both are options lower down. (Paul Joyce)

There were rumours doing the rounds in the summer of Suarez, that Rodgers had gave the board an A,B & C list of players he wanted to replace him with that summer. We got them all from the B list & Balotelli. Expect Gray & the ox to have already signed pre contracts

The ongoing uncertainty regarding brexit is causing #LFC problems recruiting from the overseas market. #LFC are monitoring brexit talks closely. Agents are demanding outrageous financial guarantees.

James Pearce Retweeted

#LFC owners are calm and unconcerned as robust contingency plans are in place. The domestic market will be scoured. #LFC also have some of the best 11 and 12 year olds in the world.

James Pearce Retweeted

Kin ell. Hamburger head doing an April fool funny

xqta1Qnm_bigger.jpg

James Pearce‏ @JamesPearceEcho

[/size]

The ongoing uncertainty regarding brexit is causing #LFC problems recruiting from the overseas market. #LFC are monitoring brexit talks closely. Agents are demanding outrageous financial guarantees.

James Pearce Retweeted

xqta1Qnm_bigger.jpg

James Pearce‏ @JamesPearceEcho

[/size]

#LFC owners are calm and unconcerned as robust contingency plans are in place. The domestic market will be scoured. #LFC also have some of the best 11 and 12 year olds in the world.

Bayern & Germany‏ @iMiaSanMia

BREAKING: FC Bayern have agreed deal with Bayer Leverkusen forward Julian Brandt (20). The transfer could cost €30m [bild

Ha ha ha.

The same shit every year.

Announce targets in February.

Watch targets go to Bayern/Dortmund/City

Spend chasing any other targets without putting in a bid all summer.

Switch to buying a player from a mid table/relegated team.

Fucking joke of a club.

• Upvote 5

Klopp ideally wants two wide players. Demarai Gray & Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain are on a list but both are options lower down. (Paul Joyce)

If we get a wide player like Neville Southall in goal will we concede less goals?

James Pearce Retweeted

xqta1Qnm_bigger.jpg

James Pearce‏ @JamesPearceEcho

James Pearce Retweeted

xqta1Qnm_bigger.jpg

James Pearce‏ @JamesPearceEcho

11 and 12 year olds? Is that supposed to be a joke?

Freddy Adu was the best 14 year old in the world, at 27 he can't get a contract in the Polish second division.

Mourinho on Luke Shaw: "I cannot compare the way he trains and commits, the focus, the ambition. He is a long way behind," he said.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39474472

If Man United to Liverpool transfers were possible I'd take him in an instant. Only one year left on his deal as well. Instead, he'll probably go for a cut price to Everton like most other United rejects. 

For once I'd love a player like Shaw in this instance give a no holds bar interview to the press and really lay into Mourinho. It would be suicide with the Man Utd fans, but it would be hilarious.

This club paid a lot of money for me and believed in me.

Devastated to break my leg but worked hard to come back.

Unfortunately I never felt like I got any support from the manager.

I don't like giving this interview, but the manager set the terms of engagement by speaking publicly about me.

I'm a young player and need to learn and improve, but berating me publicly is not what I expect.

Mourinho has spent £200M and we should be fighting for the title.

Instead, we might not even qualify for the Champions League.

I realize this won't go down well with the fans, and I've never had any problem with any of them, but I look forward to moving on and playing for someone who wants me.

This could have all been done with quietness and dignity, but that wasn't possible with this manager.

Go on Luke. Get stuck in lad. You know it makes sense.

And for the record I'd sign him if business was possible between the clubs.

• Upvote 2

For once I'd love a player like Shaw in this instance give a no holds bar interview to the press and really lay into Mourinho. It would be suicide with the Man Utd fans, but it would be hilarious.

This club paid a lot of money for me and believed in me.

Devastated to break my leg but worked hard to come back.

Unfortunately I never felt like I got any support from the manager.

I don't like giving this interview, but the manager set the terms of engagement by speaking publicly about me.

I'm a young player and need to learn and improve, but berating me publicly is not what I expect.

Mourinho has spent £200M and we should be fighting for the title.

Instead, we might not even qualify for the Champions League.

I realize this won't go down well with the fans, and I've never had any problem with any of them, but I look forward to moving on and playing for someone who wants me.

This could have all been done with quietness and dignity, but that wasn't possible with this manager.

Go on Luke. Get stuck in lad. You know it makes sense.

And for the record I'd sign him if business was possible between the clubs.

Shaw's next agent here...

Mourinho's genius "scorched earth" policy in full effect.

Clock's ticking on Columbo and he knows it.

If he doesn't win the title in that first couple of years, he's not going to do it after 3, when they all truly despise the sight and sound of the bellend.