You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hull Away 4/2/17

Bjornebye

Klopp needs to get his fucking head out of his ass, Milner at leftbacj against these shit park the bus cunts only slows us down makes us more predicable, even someone shit as fucking Moreno he'll steretch them, Emre can is a fucking abortion this season. Drop our best player from the other night, Lucas being found out as CB in the Pl who would have fucking thought.

lets look at this as glass is half full not half empty we still have to play  spurs arsenal and man city all are still in europe as are man u plus they still have FA cup football  so thats atleast 2 games a week for them  and we play 1 game a week. We now have a week between most games to sort this mess out  and start again against spurs ......we have been in worse positions than this before  

Season fucked in the space of three weeks, the pattern of the games is depressingly similar, 75 % possesion little threat, lack of ideas, urgency, players looked fucked. Even wen we do get chances now we usually miss as the players are snatching at chances, a bit of composure please. Put an average defence and a dodgy keeper into the the mix and you get what your seeing. Every attacking outfield player is off form and I especially include Couthino in that as he was utter dogshit today and has been for weeks, if he aint fit dont play him. Not sure how Klopp can rectify this as we are in a tail spin, yes we will raise our game against spurs and the like but sadly that is not enough. Worst thing is I predicted the EXACT way this game played out today. 

The gamble to not spend until we get CL on a shoestring will bite us in the arse. Klopp was over confident in his ability to change this group of players.

At least we're not conceding from every corner now, just every counter-attack.

They had one corner today and scored. 

I honestly think we'll finish 7th behind united and the bitters. That's fucking appalling. 

And that would be worse than 8th and two finals. At least last year our league form bombed in part because we had a good run in Europe.

Thankfully I think we'll have just enough to stay above Everton but 6th place will still be a failure. I'm not saying Klopp should go or anything and it's about the longer term, but I do wonder where we'd be now if Rodgers was still in charge. Easy to say now of course but we couldn't be doing much worse could we?

The gamble to not spend until we get CL on a shoestring will bite us in the arse. Klopp was over confident in his ability to change this group of players.

At least we're not conceding from every corner now, just every counter-attack.

This. You could tell from the stuff he said last summer that he thought he could win things with this squad.

Now that it's imploding all around him, I don't think he knows what to do.

The mission form higher up is clearly scrape into the top four, up the value of the club and sell to china in 2018, its pretty clear now. If we were serious about the league one or 2 signings in Januaray would have made the world of difference thanks John Henry, now go and watch the superbowl you duffus and bang your daughter, i mean 'wife'.

The goal is not to win, the goal is to grow to brand to its maximum and get out just before the arse falls out of it with a large profit. With that being the attitude at the top, are we so surprised we are so shit. Even a clear out won't help whilst we do not exist to win anymore

The mission form higher up is clearly scrape into the top four, up the value of the club and sell to china in 2018, its pretty clear now. If we were serious about the league one or 2 signings in Januaray would have made the world of difference thanks John Henry, now go and watch the superbowl you duffus and bang your daughter, i mean 'wife'.

While it might be easy to deflect the blame to faceless money men, it doesn't really address the issue.

Does the fact we're getting results against clubs with squads better than ours and losing to teams with, sometimes vastly inferior squads not trigger the slightest spark that something other than just SiGN MorE PlayeRz might be the issue?

Certainly an issue that won't be cured with a couple of January signings.

• Downvote 1

Well its that or look at the man behind the tactics

Its easier to play a pressing game when the other teams wants a result. Hence playing well against the bigger sides etc the mancs who played not to loose twice. Teams have figured out to sit deep pack there defensive third and let out slow build up play kill us. Just wait for a set piece or mistake from the back 4 and its job done

Does the fact we're getting results against clubs with squads better than ours and losing to teams with, sometimes vastly inferior squads not trigger the slightest spark that something other than just SiGN MorE PlayeRz might be the issue?

Certainly an issue that won't be cured with a couple of January signings.

and look at how well that's worked. 10 games without a win out of both domestic cups. Yeah keep flogging that dead horse. Like Klopp keeps flogging these players who are dead on their feet. Because there was absolutely no one available on the planet who would improve us was there?

and look at how well that's worked. 10 games without a win out of both domestic cups. Yeah keep flogging that dead horse. Like Klopp keeps flogging these players who are dead on their feet. Because there was absolutely no one available on the planet who would improve us was there?

Given we're seeing the same issues year on year despite signing players suggests it'll less about the number of signings we make, and less about signing for the sake of it and more about the profile of player that we have and that we should sign.

As for nobody on the planet being available, that's something you have to take up with Klopp although I imagine it's easier to reel off a list of names we should sign from behind a keyboard than it is to have to go through process.

The Profile of clubs who did and didn't sign players this January is telling, but I doubt anybody would be able to sway you so I'll leave you to it.

• Downvote 1

I'm not going to blame Klopp.

It's the players who take to the field, and in key positions, certain players are giving absolutely sweet fuck all.

Emre Can can fuck right off and start sweeping the floors of Anfield after the fans have gone home. Thats AFTER he's been tied down and Kenny has shaved his fucking head of that fancy greased up fucking haircut he ponces around with.

Why the fuck WOULD Firmino get out of bed in an English winter with a hotty like his misses lying next him? Fucking Brazilians "oh it's too cold !!!!"

We never could defend, but we were banging goals in more than anybody else last year.

I am so fucking pissed off that Can starts and I've had a guts-full of Milner at left back. Ok, Moreno is a shit tackler with no positional sense but fuck me at least he goes foreard. At pace. Crosses. Shoots. You know, just the basics.

I'm also sick of being told that there was no place for Jon Flanagan in this side.

Based on what I'm witnessing, having him at left back would have freed Milner up for a more flexible midfield role, also breaking up the crap pairing of Henderson / Can't.

I'm not writing off top four, but each and every player who obviously doesn't give a flying fuck, should be beaten and beaten some more until fucking moral improves.

Oh yeah....that's right....they're getting beaten a lot.

Well they should be beaten on and off the fucking pitch.

Fuck fuck fuck FUCKING FUCK.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Only done 3 you twat and we won 1 of them!

But true. I can fuck off to the reserves.

Reserves? You are on loan to Bognor Regis reserves pal.