You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hull (A) - Saturday, 4th February 2017 - Livin' easy, Lovin' free, Season ticket on a one way ride....

Nelly-Szoboszlai

We owe them big time after that 3-1 in 2013 which in the end cost us the league, it also the game when that shithouse Moses missed an absoloute sitter when it was level. So even though a Chelsea win is probably better for us it will still piss me off that he'll end up with a league winners medal.

Guest Pistonbroke

We owe them big time after that 3-1 in 2013 which in the end cost us the league, it also the game when that shithouse Moses missed an absoloute sitter when it was level. So even though a Chelsea win is probably better for us it will still piss me off that he'll end up with a league winners medal.

Yeah, but nobody will give a fuck about Moses in years to come, well unless he parts a sea or something. 

There have been too many shite players who have won league medals (most of whom have played for utd) for me to be arsed about Moses, though I know what you mean when you think about how he played for us. The list of them is here

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_footballers_with_a_Premier_League_winner's_medal

Some surprising ones in there too. Darren fucking Ferguson??!

Champions League football is a great prize and I don't understand why supporters don't care about it. There is nothing small-time about being very happy finishing top 4. Liverpool belong in the elite club competition and we are absent from it all too often. Also, the best memory from Klopp's reign thus far has been a great European night against a big club and to recreate those good feelings as often as possible we have to qualify for the Champions League.

Absolutely this. Most days I'd want Arsenal to beat Chelsea but we need a Chelsea win more. Plus I don't hate Conte like I hate Mourinho.

If we don't finish top 4 then more than likely the Mancs will have finished above us - and I really couldn't tolerate that.

On our game I really can't decide if we're going to thrash them or scrape a draw...

Champions League football is a great prize and I don't understand why supporters don't care about it. There is nothing small-time about being very happy finishing top 4. Liverpool belong in the elite club competition and we are absent from it all too often. Also, the best memory from Klopp's reign thus far has been a great European night against a big club and to recreate those good feelings as often as possible we have to qualify for the Champions League.

it is a 'great prize' if you don't jib off everything else to chase it and if you don't actively just aim for it and consider it something of an achievement.

i would hate for us as a club to become as embarrassing as this:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/20/article-2327380-19E07B03000005DC-175_634x454.jpg

i am sure you know what they are celebrating...

Absolutely this. Most days I'd want Arsenal to beat Chelsea but we need a Chelsea win more. Plus I don't hate Conte like I hate Mourinho.

If we don't finish top 4 then more than likely the Mancs will have finished above us - and I really couldn't tolerate that.

On our game I really can't decide if we're going to thrash them or scrape a draw...

Our season is over. I don't care what anyone says.

I trully don't give a fuck if we finish top 4 or not.

• Upvote 1

Liverpool: Mignolet, Clyne, Lucas, Matip, Milner, Can, Henderson, Lallana, Coutinho, Mane, Firmino. 

Subs: Karius, Moreno, Gomez, Alexander-Arnold, Origi, Sturridge, Wijnaldum.

Finally, Lallana back in midfield with the big three up top. But what he gives with one hand he takes with another, hello Lucas...