You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hull (A) - Saturday, 4th February 2017 - Livin' easy, Lovin' free, Season ticket on a one way ride....

Nelly-Szoboszlai

How fucking gutting that is? Fucking Hull who've struggled all season find the back of our net not once but twice and one of them by a fucking nounce who could hardly get a game at the shyte.

As far as the title goes \ went, chelsea's win against arsenal (who are every bit as bad of us( made this game from that perspective pretty irrelevant.

But, it looks like we need a massive rebuilding exercise in the summer. Again.

Klopp really needs to address the keeper position and by that, I mean getting fucking shut of achterberg. Even if he brings in Neuer, that cunt would ruin him in less than 5 training sessions. We need a new keeper coach as much as we need a keeper who can save us upto 10 points a season. I dont see mignolet or karius as the answer.

We need a reliable centre back partner for Matip. We need a midfield destroyer to protect the back 4 and we need a new striker. Most of all, we need a few cunts who'll win and win dirty if they have to.

We need a new keeper, centre back and to some extent midfielder also for the first 11 alone. After that we need about 6 more good players to build a decent squad. I reckon we have between 8-12 who are good enough to be in our best 20.

Trying to clear a whole squad in one window with no transfer budget, yea like that was ever going to happen.

This is Rodgers squad with a few players added on a sell to buy basis, that's the reality of it.

Sent from my B1-770 using Tapatalk

Oh god what a load of absolute fucking bollocks.

He has had three fucking windows and has given himself a squad which relies on Albert fucking Moreno coming on to win a game.

Klopp made his fucking bed when he came out and told us how he loved the squad and didn't want to sign anybody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Why get a manager like Klopp only to tie one arm behind his back with a policy that doesn't work?

And I don't just mean trophies. FSG want to be in the top four, but their own policy gets in the way of achieving that.

It's bizarre.

Whatever policy FSG are pursuing, Klopp bought into it, and has done so for a second time.  So, either it's a terrible policy and he's gone along with it, or there actually is money available to spend and he chooses not to use it.  

Either way, it leaves me somewhat short of ecstatic.  

Oh god what a load of absolute fucking bollocks.

He has had three fucking windows and has given himself a squad which relies on Albert fucking Moreno coming on to win a game.

Klopp made his fucking bed when he came out and told us how he loved the squad and didn't want to sign anybody.

He's had three windows. No money in two of them and made to sell to buy in the other. That's the truth of it.

It'd be water into wine scenario to turn Rodgers squad into a consistent premier league outfit under those circumstances.

Don't really know what to say. The league went ages ago and while January was rubbish, I expected us to regroup and go on a good run and solidify top four. Unfortunately the rot continues.

2017 has shown us that we just can't trust this team. Obviously previous seasons showed that too, but I really thought some grit and fight was coming back under Klopp. It wasn't perfect up until the New Year, but it was very good, and we showed plenty of bottle. I honestly thought we were putting this sort of stuff behind us, for the most part, but now there are so many questions after what we've seen in 2017.

Goalkeeper

Left back

Centre back

Midfielder

Winger

Striker

Lot of business to do in summer.

Klopp has been in charge for 3 windows to sort this shower out and simply hasn't made anywhere near enough movement to do so.

Who the blame lies with we don't know but there is for me no doubt we simply haven't done enough in 3 windows to address the squads inbalance, lack of depth, lack of nous and leaders and lack of bollocks...you could argue it is possibly worse than it was when he inherited it in terms of depth.

The blame lies with Klopp either way for me.

If FSG are giving you no money, come out and fucking say it. Don't bullshit the fans with some trash about there not being value in the market.

If you genuinely don't want to buy anybody, then you're deluded or retarded.

Guest Pistonbroke

Operation Oxfam approach needs binning, otherwise we'll be shit under FSG forever, regardless who manages the team. I just wish they'd fuck off to be honest, although that doesn't guarantee owners with a passion for actually winning stuff either. I called G&H out very early and I've never been confident in FSG being great, all that glitters is not gold when it comes to these Yank owners. 

They're not good enough, but today is when we miss a Carroll or Benteke type.

If you can't get through the middle of a team for 75 minutes, we have no other options if we go wide and knock some crosses in.

We've mocked United for it, but Fellaini has got some valuable assists and goals for them.

Matip was up front at the end.

It's not just the players although they are the main reason, it's the tactics. We leave ourselves completely exposed when we take possession the whole team moves slowly forward with side way passes most the team just watching and waiting and edging forward then they shit their pants when they lose the ball and we've left just two fairly shit centrebacks near the halfway line to deal with it, it happens that fucking often it's clearly a huge flaw, to keep repeating it and not adressing it is fucking obscene. Change the tactics you can't be a pressing team against sides who don't give a shit about playing the ball around and will hit it forward as soon as they receive it.

He's had three windows. No money in two of them and made to sell to buy in the other. That's the truth of it.

It'd be water into wine scenario to turn Rodgers squad into a consistent premier league outfit under those circumstances.

If it is the truth of it then I want to hear him say it. Every fucking window he tells us we have bags of money and the owners will back him for anybody. The main reason I wanted Klopp is that he wouldn't accept being fucked by owners and would want success for the fans.

Rodgers squad wasn't as shite as you're making out, and I don't even know how much of it was his squad (balotelli being a prime example of a player he didn't want).

Let's look at the players Klopp has signed. Not exactly littered with fucking superstars:

Mane - good

Matip - good

Wijnaldum - shite

Klavan - shite

Karius - fucking atrocious

Manninger completely useless signing

Why get a manager like Klopp only to tie one arm behind his back with a policy that doesn't work?

And I don't just mean trophies. FSG want to be in the top four, but their own policy gets in the way of achieving that.

It's bizarre.

Whatever policy FSG are pursuing, Klopp bought into it, and has done so for a second time.  So, either it's a terrible policy and he's gone along with it, or there actually is money available to spend and he chooses not to use it.  

Either way, it leaves me somewhat short of ecstatic.  

The same FSG that gave Rodgers £300m to spend?

I still can't believe that people believe that FSG are the issue. Of course I'm not saying they are not completely blameless.

Klopp is more powerful at the club than you think. He's the one calling the shots on transfers.

Any other manager would have done his homework on our players before coming and brought players that they trusted in straight away.

The fact he brought no one in last January was frankly as baffling as this January.

How the fuck are Mignolet, Moreno and Lucas still here?

How the fuck is Henderson still captain?

• Upvote 1

This Team has no spine at all. And i dont just mean backbone.

We dont have a good goalkeeper

We dont have a dominant defender who can lead.

We dont have a Quality Centre midfielder

We dont have a top class Striker.

But hey we're the 10th richest club in the world. And we have a shiny new stand with loads of executive boxes to make more money.

The transfer policy is a complete and utter failure. We are onto our 4th Manager since 09 and have 1 league cup to show for it. 

No Manager can succeed in the long term under these owners.

Well, we have achieved a new level of consistency.  

On a positive note, that was Henderson's best performance this season.  

I dont know what he does, he comes into the back four to receive the ball and then lays it off 5 yards. If he isnt doing that he's pointing to people where they should play it, all the while having no clue about his positioning and players running behind him on his blindside.

I'm actually surprised we didn't get a result today, despite playing Lucas at the back.

There is only so long you can go without winning a game, and I thought that run would come to an end today.

We were basically shit from start to finish, and we failed to even score a goal despite all our attacking players being fit for selection.

Klopp really has his work cut out for him now if we're to finish in the top four.