You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (H) - Tuesday, 31/1/2017 - Chelsea, Chelsea. We're gonna make it a blue day......for those cockney fucks!

Nelly-Szoboszlai

Lovren, mignolet, Henderson.

Absolute shite.

We'll never have eleven world class players, unless it's by the grace of some oil oligarch.

The three players you name would be fine in a bigger squad. Lovren and Henderson have been excellent at times this season and Mignolet has been better since his return.

The problem is when they or others are low on form or just burnt out physically. However bad Henderson has been lately, he's still a better option to the manager than Kevin Stewart. We don't exactly have Carrick or Fabregas to slot in as a reserve. 

It's worth remembering that we were tearing sides apart with the same starting XI that many of us fear will get a hiding tomorrow night.

The twin problems are the size of our squad and the consequences of our pressing game and training regime on the same skeleton crew.

• Upvote 1

Mignolet

TAA

Matip

Lovren

Milner

Henderson

Wijnaldum

Lallana

Mane

Firmino

Coutinho

We'll win, and we'll win every game until the end of the season.

For I have seen the light.

Have faith.

That's our best team apart from Clyne being out. Still got a bad feeling against these pricks. We dominated them at Stamford Bridge. ... Fuck sake we need a win badly here

Mane been delayed it seems from when we originally wanted to fly him back...i can only assume we sent a plane and monitored the fuck out of taking off.

I'd be very surprised if he played tomorrow

Red tape apparently. Fucking afcon cunts.

Klopp is going to look into Mane's eyes and even if he's only 50% fit he'll be better than the rest of them.

I didn't neg you but I would for using 'fucks' instead of the correct 'fuckers.' We have too many Yanks at the club already so don't let them change our swear words too.

I hate Bon Jovi as well.

Shot through the hat and you're to blame

darlin you give lurve a bed name