Quantcast
Wolverhampton Wanderers (H) FA Cup 4th Round - Sat 28/01/16 - can we please just go out and twat them - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Wolverhampton Wanderers (H) FA Cup 4th Round - Sat 28/01/16 - can we please just go out and twat them

team selection will be interesting - these are obviously better than plymouth so lucas and the kids probably won't be enough to beat them but then with chelsea on tuesday being what will be our 4th game in just over a week we can't really risk full strength

our paper thin squad causing us problems again here i reckon

Play 2nd string and hope we get through.

Prioritise Chelsea. If we lose that and go through in this I'd making winning the cup the priority.

Meh

Karius

Trent Lucas Klavan Moreno

Stewart

Gigi Can

Ojo Origi Woodburn

Fucking hell....the sad part is that is probably as good as we can go with.

Our fucking squad.

We need a confidence booster ahead of Tuesday. I'd try to blitz them in the first half, and then rest people. So many need more playing time anyway.

Full team. This is our last chance to win somethibg with a kind draw.

Chelsea will make mincemeat out of any team we put out with Conte just doing what the small clubs do only with talented footballers.

No henderson Can in the midfield together and play firmino in the centre. Learn when something is unworkable and fails time after time after time. I love klopp but this is over 20 years of watching liverpool persist with something most people recognise is failing. It's like it's in our DNA to just hope things will click and then on the odd occasion it works it was worth persisting with. Piss off change the broken bits.

I don't think they let you in the new stand without clean underwear on...still you can always get some from the club shop and make Tom and John happy