You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolverhampton Wanderers (H) FA Cup 4th Round - Sat 28/01/16 - can we please just go out and twat them

Anubis

season effectively over in jan - unless you count the shite top 4 cup as a trophy...

disgusting - gutless fucking cowards

worse than that though is the complete lack of depth in squad and the seeming lack of any interest in sorting it out.

slow, predictable, defensively weak...actually fuck it it has all been said.

fuck you lfc, fuck you

No mate. Just no. 

Fuck it, bad month, very bad month but we are Liverpool. Lets get into them tory racist cunts in the week and go on a run. 

• Upvote 1

Completely disagree. Klopp picked a shit team and paid the price.

Klopp knew that we had 4 upcoming games in 10 days, and he probably decided to start Matip (who just came back from an injury spell) in two of the hardest games on paper. That's fair enough. I'd look at it from another angle, why do we have Championship level CBs as our back-up? That's on Klopp and the owners.

Matip should definitely have seen some game time in my mind. He looked well short of match fitness against Southampton and got done too easily a couple of times, which is unlike him. This would have been the perfect opportunity for him to get some rhythm back ahead of the Chelsea game. If he's not at his best against Costa, we have no chance.

• Upvote 1

Not really.. Our back-up centre backs should have been good enough to handle Championship level forwards.

Agreed. Gomez was bought because he's presumably better than Championship level and Klavan was a solid defender in the Bundesliga. If they aren't good enough to not get annihilated by the 18th best team in the Championship, then what the fuck are they doing here?

Klopp knew that we had 4 upcoming games in 10 days, and he probably decided to start Matip (who just came back from an injury spell) in two of the hardest games on paper. That's fair enough. I'd look at it from another angle, why do we have Championship level CBs as our back-up? That's on Klopp and the owners.

Yeah, Klopp carries some of the blame for that too.

You could see an upset coming as soon as tbe team was announced.

Why wasnt TAA playing?

Randall isnt and never will be up to the job.

Klavan is looking more and more like Skrtel when he was out of form.

The less about the Moron as LB the better.

The midfield is possibly the worst ive ever seen for us,even when full strength

If I remember correctly, during our title challenge under B-Rod, we were dumped out of all competitions early, and our sole focus was the Prem?

We're a couple wins off being in the mix again, starting with Chelsea.

Obviously disappointed, but to me their 1st goal was offside and the effect of going 0-1 down so early affects confidence massively, so thanks very much to the bell-end flag wavers and whistle blowers.

I get it. Klopp didn't want to risk an already thin squad to an fa cup tie with a championship side.

The team has let klopp down badly, and he'll be livid. We need more talent at the club and thats obvious. Just got to suck up these results until the owners are willing to put signatures on cheques.

I worry thst Klopp will get disheartened and resign.

Why wasnt TAA playing?

Its the midfield that is costing us every time. Klavan had a stinker today too but he has been pretty solid so I won't blame him too much. Moreno isn't good enough for this team at all and hasn't been since his debut. 

Why wasnt TAA playing?

if Randall is Randall, which it looks to all intents and purposes he is, then Wijnaldum is definitely Hopkirk.

I called Rodgson out now I'm calling Klopp out, he's not good enough, he's gone backwards as a manager since 2013, and the squad he had at that time was brilliant!

Since then his squads have worsened (not his fault at Dortmund), and so has his record! He's not that great a coach (a pressing game is nothing new), and we're not exactly punching above our weight with the players we have got.

We're still one dimensional, he's signed piss poor players in the main, we still rely on one player, in other words nothing has changed!

Kenny and Rodgson got slaughtered for runs like this, and so should he! I said at the time I preferred Ancelloti and nothing in the last 15 months has changed my mind!

I called Rodgson out now I'm calling Klopp out, he's not good enough, he's gone backwards as a manager since 2013, and the squad he had at that time was brilliant!

Since then his squads have worsened (not his fault at Dortmund), and so has his record! He's not that great a coach (a pressing game is nothing new), and we're not exactly punching above our weight with the players we have got.

We're still one dimensional, he's signed piss poor players in the main, we still rely on one player, in other words nothing has changed!

Kenny and Rodgson got slaughtered for runs like this, and so should he! I said at the time I preferred Ancelloti and nothing in the last 15 months has changed my mind!

Quim

If I remember correctly, during our title challenge under B-Rod, we were dumped out of all competitions early, and our sole focus was the Prem?

We're a couple wins off being in the mix again, starting with Chelsea.

Obviously disappointed, but to me their 1st goal was offside and the effect of going 0-1 down so early affects confidence massively, so thanks very much to the bell-end flag wavers and whistle blowers.

I get it. Klopp didn't want to risk an already thin squad to an fa cup tie with a championship side.

The team has let klopp down badly, and he'll be livid. We need more talent at the club and thats obvious. Just got to suck up these results until the owners are willing to put signatures on cheques.

I worry thst Klopp will get disheartened and resign.

I worry he won't get disheartened and will stay!

And as for title challenge, 10 points behind, 10! And it's not like Chelsea are slacking off, and Arsenal and Spurs are above us! Have a word with yourself, the season ended by half two this afternoon!

• Downvote 1

No

We're two points off 2nd for fucks sake.

You stupid cunt.

giphy.gif