You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolverhampton Wanderers (H) FA Cup 4th Round - Sat 28/01/16 - can we please just go out and twat them

Anubis

They care - there'll be a new contract for someone in a day or so and some pictures of players laughing during training on the offal. If we're really lucky we might announce some more sponsorship.

Yes, they sent me some information about 200+ quid hospitality tickets for me and my boy.

Tactical masterclass from the Borussia Dortmund legend Paul Lambert.

Thoroughly deserved win for Wolves that has exposed the crooked fsg model of not building a squad that can compete on all fronts.

It has a lot of sensible people not caring about the cups which is an absolute disgrace in itself.

Klopp doesn't come out of this well as the football man he should demand more and that lineup was suicidal.

I sorta feel sorry for a few of the young lads playing as they shouldn't be anywhere near a Liverpool team who had to win today.

Seriously the 8th richest club in world football with dozens of sponsorship deals is fielding half a team.That would struggle in the championship in their most realistic chance of winning silverware this year.

I bet fsg are probably pleased so we can concentrate on getting 4th place, cunts.

All in all a bad week and an abject January.

• Upvote 1

Disagree. We have to question the club's, including Klopp, failure to assemble a decent squad.

this with massive fucking bells on...it is borderline negligent to have a squad as unbalanced and thin as ours - 3 windows into his reign and the squad is arguably weaker than when he started.

Loss of one player causing problems with 2 or 3 others for starters is damning.

• Upvote 2

Doesn't matter. Different faces, same story.

Yep. The problem goes far deeper than just team selection at the moment. The issues are pretty much the same whoever we start with. Lack of chance creation, lack of width, awful protection against counter-attacks. Problem is largely tactical.

Most of us knew we were short of a good squad by the time the transfer window closed.

To not do anything about it was just criminal.

We should have had a midfielder and attacker signed, sealed and delivered by 1st January.

This run and the fact we're out of all competitions served them right for trying to challenge for trophies on the cheap.

The fans deserve better than this fucking penny pinching by Klopp and FSG.

I've said this before, but Klopp reminds me so much of Wenger. Just completely obilvious on the transfer side of things and to organise a team to be defensively tight.

Is isn't your fucking money you muppet. Just buy the players you need and stop thinking about wages and transfer fees.

Yep. The problem goes far deeper than just team selection at the moment. The issues are pretty much the same whoever we start with. Lack of chance creation, lack of width, awful protection against counter-attacks. Problem is largely tactical.

I think the main problem is our paper thin squad. But I agree that we also look tactically clueless at the moment.

Apparently, Jurgen was heard to reply to the question, "what do you think went wrong today?" with, I wasnt aware that football players in England dont actually give a fuck, and only give around 50 % effort despite being given the chance to play. I think the phrase you use in this country is, fucking wankers? yes?

In a title chasing side, questions would no doubt be asked of the manager after this week...

Klopp had this team playing above themselves to get into a title chasing position. All we wanted at the start of the season was top 4 and maybe a cup.

The owners transfer strategy is why we are where we are.  United knew they were shit so spent money on quality to get better. we knew we were shit so bought kids with promise.

There is only one constant since Rafa left and that's the owners and there insistence " We know better than you ".  All we are to them is an investment vehicle to make money. You can tell how much they care about this football club by often theyshow their faces at Anfield, as in once per season if you are Lucky.

That being said as much as im delighted we have Jurgen as our manager today was on him in fielding a much weakened side and not getting the attitude right at the start of the game.

I bet Henry Werner and Gordon dont feel half as angry as i am right now.

• Upvote 3