You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolverhampton Wanderers (H) FA Cup 4th Round - Sat 28/01/16 - can we please just go out and twat them

Anubis

I called Rodgson out now I'm calling Klopp out, he's not good enough, he's gone backwards as a manager since 2013, and the squad he had at that time was brilliant!

Since then his squads have worsened (not his fault at Dortmund), and so has his record! He's not that great a coach (a pressing game is nothing new), and we're not exactly punching above our weight with the players we have got.

We're still one dimensional, he's signed piss poor players in the main, we still rely on one player, in other words nothing has changed!

Kenny and Rodgson got slaughtered for runs like this, and so should he! I said at the time I preferred Ancelloti and nothing in the last 15 months has changed my mind!

The Owners and their flawed transfer Policy is the problem, Not the Manager.

Klopp deserves better than the way this club is being run.

Saying that Today is his fault, but the difference is has took the club to two cup finals in 12 months and had the team unbeaten at Home for a year. He's more than earned a little credit in the bank.

What has Henry and Co achieved in their many years at the club....... 1 Fucking League Cup.

• Upvote 1

I called Rodgson out now I'm calling Klopp out, he's not good enough, he's gone backwards as a manager since 2013, and the squad he had at that time was brilliant!

Since then his squads have worsened (not his fault at Dortmund), and so has his record! He's not that great a coach (a pressing game is nothing new), and we're not exactly punching above our weight with the players we have got.

We're still one dimensional, he's signed piss poor players in the main, we still rely on one player, in other words nothing has changed!

Kenny and Rodgson got slaughtered for runs like this, and so should he! I said at the time I preferred Ancelloti and nothing in the last 15 months has changed my mind!

That player we rely on would be Mane... who signed him?

The Owners and their flawed transfer Policy is the problem, Not the Manager.

Klopp deserves better than the way this club is being run.

Saying that Today is his fault, but the difference is has took the club to two cup finals in 12 months and had the team unbeaten at Home for a year. He's more than earned a little credit in the bank.

What has Henry and Co achieved in their many years at the club....... 1 Fucking League Cup.

The poor guy signed a 6 year contract about six months ago. If he wasn't happy about the way the club was being run and thought he deserved better, he should have quit or refused the extension.

Bad as we were today I can't believe that people are blaming the defence for the first goal. The line was perfect, perfectly set up. The only man at fault was the fucking linesman, The man who scored was one of three Wolves players who were clearly offside.

If officials do not employ the laws of the game the fault is theirs. It's idiotic to condemn players for doing their job right but seeing it fucked up by some paedophile with a flag.

You don't think the keeper was at fault?

The poor guy signed a 6 year contract about six months ago. If he wasn't happy about the way the club was being run and thought he deserved better, he should have quit or refused the extension.

Are you 12.  What do you expect him to do reject it because they wont invest in marquee players. Looking at our players and the state of our squad do you believe he is underachieving.

How many players of Real Quality do we have, Not fucking many is the answer and thats on the owners.

United are after Griezmann and are willing to spend upwards of £90 million. Proven Class.  we will go out and buy a couple of £20 million players  who have proven nothing and end up in the same place. ........... We will probably sell Coutinho to buy them too.

• Upvote 1

Are you 12.  What do you expect him to do reject it because they wont invest in marquee players. Looking at our players and the state of our squad do you believe he is underachieving.

How many players of Real Quality do we have, Not fucking many is the answer and thats on the owners.

United are after Griezmann and are willing to spend upwards of £90 million. Proven Class.  we will go out and buy a couple of £20 million players  who have proven nothing and end up in the same place. ........... We will probably sell Coutinho to buy them too.

Given he said he has the last word on transfers and that he could probably find a job tomorrow if he wanted to, then yes. 

He likes the squad. He's said it time and again. If it's lacking quality, then most of the blame has to be on him. He could have sold most of the bottlers in our starting 11 last summer if he wanted to, but he didn't. 

And I don't think Klopp is underachieving at all, but he's making it difficult on himself by not buying and being too conservative in the transfer market.

Given he said he has the last word on transfers and that he could probably find a job tomorrow if he wanted to, then yes.

He likes the squad. He's said it time and again. If it's lacking quality, then most of the blame has to be on him. He could have sold most of the bottlers in our starting 11 last summer if he wanted to, but he didn't.

And I don't think Klopp is underachieving at all, but he's making it difficult on himself by not buying and being too conservative in the transfer market.

He likes the squad....I just find that amazing.

Most of them are the anithesis of what he is like and then there is the ubalanced nature of it, the lack of depth and winners...

Liverpool Football Club have been captained this week in two cup games by Jordan Henderson and Lucas Leiva - just let that sink in. Henderson and Lucas are supposedly the leaders of this football club on the park.

Fuck me - and it seems our manager a proven winner likes the squad....

Jurgen is simply waiting for the players he wants to be available - who knows but probably Brandt, Tah, Innaz Williams, a young left back no doubt,  and most of all he needs a holding midfielder.  If Bournemouth and the last week has taught us one thing - we need someone to protect us against counters - Carvalho would be good although he doesn't look the most mobile (more a Carrick-like controller of the game).

As for Creator's claims, I think Klopp's teams struggle without a winter break to recharge their energy levels and he hasn't sussed this out yet.  January hasn't been helped by playing the two extra semi final ties and having such a weak squad.

He has got a touch of arrogance about him - it's ok not signing a winger this month if the right one isn't available, but surely bring Markovic back then (can't be any worst than the kids).

Win on Tuesday and Chelsea then draw against Arsenal and away to Burnley and we could be down to 3 points behind if we win against Hull & Spurs.  Big ifs but we might be looking on this weekend as the one when we win the league - especially with a 2 week winter break in mid Feb for the 11 game run-in.

• Upvote 1

A better formation and tactics would help us against counters - one where our only width isn't provided by full backs and where players actuall cover so teams can't just crowd us out and play one ball to take out our entire team which is so far up the park and be in on our goal.

Jurgen is simply waiting for the players he wants to be available - who knows but probably Brandt, Tah, Innaz Williams, a young left back no doubt, and most of all he needs a holding midfielder. If Bournemouth and the last week has taught us one thing - we need someone to protect us against counters - Carvalho would be good although he doesn't look the most mobile (more a Carrick-like controller of the game).

As for Creator's claims, I think Klopp's teams struggle without a winter break to recharge their energy levels and he hasn't sussed this out yet. January hasn't been helped by playing the two extra semi final ties and having such a weak squad.

He has got a touch of arrogance about him - it's ok not signing a winger this month if the right one isn't available, but surely bring Markovic back then (can't be any worst than the kids).

Win on Tuesday and Chelsea then draw against Arsenal and away to Burnley and we could be down to 3 points behind if we win against Hull & Spurs. Big ifs but we might be looking on this weekend as the one when we win the league - especially with a 2 week winter break in mid Feb for the 11 game run-in.

This shower win the league? - oh aye yeah...

No, but he wouldn't have signed a 6 year deal if he thought the squad was terrible either. 

The squad isn't terrible just lacking some basic elements such as a striker and a defense

Fuck me the day keeps giving ; that cunt Welbeck has just scored a second, 

• Upvote 1

Fuck off mate, get a grip. Dickheads like you drive away the only genuine world class asset this club has. Your shit spreads like wildfire against naive and easily led fickle fans.

• Upvote 2

Win on Tuesday and Chelsea then draw against Arsenal and away to Burnley and we could be down to 3 points behind if we win against Hull & Spurs.  Big ifs but we might be looking on this weekend as the one when we win the league - especially with a 2 week winter break in mid Feb for the 11 game run-in.

That's the most delusional thing I've read on here since last summer.