You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The shit the Mancs get away with...

Section_31

Drives me fucking mental. Going on on Football Focus about whether they could still win the league, what the actual fuck!

Been playing shite, alehouse anti-football for years now. Whenever mourinho shuts a team out he's lauded as though he's just brought Nottingham Forest away from the Nou Camp with a point, despite having outspent virtually every side they manage to 'shut out'

And that steaming pile of turd Pogba sets spending records and does fuck all, and what? Where's the questions? 'oooh good pass from Pogba there...'

Ferguson turned the mancs into footballing Donald trump years ago. Sheer bullying force of will married with a lack of class and wits and the enablement of an utterly cowardly and browbeaten press corps.

Fake fucking news.

• Upvote 13

Watched Kuyts hat trick against them a few years back. As soon as Kuyt scores Van Der Sar charges over to the linesman screaming for it to be offside elbowing him on the way.

How many times when Ferguson was manager did they all surround the ref and tell him to fuck off and tried to bully them when they got a penalty or free kick against them.

They've given refs "sweeteners" during the piss stained ones years. And I don't care if I've no evidence to back that statement up - it's as sure as night and day.

Someone will eventually have the balls to come out with details once the piss soaked old cunt has died.

This thread is embarrassing.

Says the man who said he hated Ian Rush.

Embarrassing to who anyway? Are people expected to explain this thread to their friends next time they go to the pub? It's an internet forum, and these things have pissed me off of late, especially after our game with them, if people don't like it go and read another thread.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

Nothing wrong with this thread, it's on a Liverpool site, on the football forum and about our arch rivals who just happen to be a bunch of cunts. Football has and always will be a tribal affair for the fans, even more so between arch rivals.

We have enough lovelies who go to the game and sit their all quiet whilst looking at their mobiles and touching their half and half scarves. They probably whinge more vocally about a mislaid pass from one of own players than getting stuck in to support them vocally. They probably then go home to watch Barcelona/Real and are more vocal. 

The Mancs are cunts, hating them is a healthy thing for a Liverpool fan on a Liverpool football forum, venting is fine. 

Someone will eventually have the balls to come out with details once the piss soaked old cunt has died.

The Premier League won't allow that to happen.

What Scudamore said about United not doing well wasn't good for the brand is all you need to know. The more successful United and the other big sides are is better for business and anything that could damage that brand image will be kept quiet.

I thought this was a thread about a particular incident from today, rather than a general "the media don't point out their despicableness" thread.

I'll just add that rat Herrera racing over to the ref screaming for a Lovren red card last week when he won the ball in a 50-50.  It resulted in a yellow (which it should never have been) but the rat wasn't content with that and kept on.  Nothing was said.

Later in the game he cynically stopped a Liverpool attack, then went down clutching his face.  Nothing was said.

But, to tell you the truth, does it really matter?

I bet mancs could have a similar thread about Liverpool, mainly focused on Suarez.

I'll always think Bryan Robson was a filthy cheat, but to every manc he will always be a dynamic Captain Fantastic figure.  Change Robson for Souness and our opinions will differ again.

• Upvote 1

Fucking hell...the blert on ssn whilst wanking off over Shreks goal today said 'the goal may be crucial as well in utd's quest for a top 4 place or maybe even the title'...

they are fucking 11 pts off the lead and will be 14 off it tomorrow.

he then goes on when talking about our game how we 'could be 10 pts off top' tomorrow...with the clear suggestion that means we are fucked.

I went to a sportsman's dinner a few years ago where a former Premier League referee was the guest speaker, I had recently qualified as a referee for local parks football so was interested in what he had to say, after his speech he stayed and chatted for a while so I decided to ask him why he and his fellow referee's let Ferguson get away with everything, especially at Old Trafford, his reply surprised me, he told me that he always hated reffing United at home because: "As soon as I'd parked my car and entered the stadium, club employees were on at me every second from the moment I got there til the moment I got back in my car, not Ferguson or any of his coaching staff but Utd employees, they'd be saying stuff like "Why didn't we get a penalty the last time you reffed us?" "Watch the opposing number 7 he's always elbowing at corners" it was relentless and they did it to unsttle the officials, I hated every second there, and that's why Utd always get an experienced referee at their home games, they will not throw a novice or new referee there".

There are so many corrup decisions they have benefited from over the years but the one that to this day pisses me off was the one that cunt Webb gave to them in 2009 when they were two down to Spurs and looking all over the place. Suddenly from nowhere Gomes fairly and squarely wins the ball and yet Webb awards a penalty and they go on and win the game 5-2.

It was an appalling decision especially as were top of the league before that game on goal differnec and that result helped to take the league away from us and nothing will convince me otherwise that Webb cheated that day.

• Upvote 4

They are cunts and always have been, the fear factor went with Ferguson, I'm afraid that with Mourinho there now and his constant moaning at officials in every single interview when something goes against them it's back.

We laughed at the beginning of the season when it looked like he was having a breakdown but really it was all of part of his master plan to make all the refs shit scared of them again. Felliani, Pogba, Ibra, Rojo and Valencia get away with shit every single game, literally week in week out one of them will do something that deserves a retrospective ban but nothing gets done.

Guest Pistonbroke

There are so many corrup decisions they have benefited from over the years but the one that to this day pisses me off was the one that cunt Webb gave to them in 2009 when they were two down to Spurs and looking all over the place. Suddenly from nowhere Gomes fairly and squarely wins the ball and yet Webb awards a penalty and they go on and win the game 5-2.

It was an appalling decision especially as were top of the league before that game on goal differnec and that result helped to take the league away from us and nothing will convince me otherwise that Webb cheated that day.

Who were the officials with that game between Spurs an the Mancs when the ball was about a foot over the line but they didn't give Spurs the goal?