You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Virgin Media

DPW

Increased their prices again. Insane the amount of emails I've had from them the last few years saying "no one likes to pay more but..."

I'm getting to the point I might jib them off soon and I've been with them since it was NTL. Branson is one greedy fucking absailing arse scraper.

Was one of the reasons we fucked the sports off and went for the basic package. Seemed to be every six months they were hiking their prices and blaming sky and BT putting their prices up.

Increased their prices again. Insane the amount of emails I've had from them the last few years saying "no one likes to pay more but..."

I'm getting to the point I might jib them off soon and I've been with them since it was NTL. Branson is one greedy fucking absailing arse scraper.

Same as Sky. Their customer base keeps increasing but so do their prices. It doesn’t add up.

• 2 months later...

Check your bill this month, both me & the woman I sit next to at work have been overcharged.

We've both phoned them & had the extra charges removed, she got compensation too but I couldn't be arsed having a pop at the boy on the other end.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Without listing all the tedious details, they are genuinely at another level of moronic, laughable, lacking any sort of will or ability to provide the most basic elements of customer service, utter, utter shitcunts.

Any call with them regarding issues with their regularly scratchy service, changes to your package or in particular attempts to cancel it are like having root canal surgery performed by Boris Yeltsin after he’s drank vodka for 3 days straight at one of Silvio’s bunga bunga parties.

Imagine their bearded clagnut of an owner, a man who has ruptured the balloon knot of all the train services he’s had a go on, getting his scaly hands all over our NHS. The kind of bloke who’d bottle your piss and try to sell it back to you.

He looks like a fucking shaved weasel who’s had a victorian’s pubic hair fashioned onto his chin. 

Chancing fucking hot air balloon cunt.

48 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Without listing all the tedious details, they are genuinely at another level of moronic, laughable, lacking any sort of will or ability to provide the most basic elements of customer service, utter, utter shitcunts.

Any call with them regarding issues with their regularly scratchy service, changes to your package or in particular attempts to cancel it are like having root canal surgery performed by Boris Yeltsin after he’s drank vodka for 3 days straight at one of Silvio’s bunga bunga parties.

Imagine their bearded clagnut of an owner, a man who has ruptured the balloon knot of all the train services he’s had a go on, getting his scaly hands all over our NHS. The kind of bloke who’d bottle your piss and try to sell it back to you.

He looks like a fucking shaved weasel who’s had a victorian’s pubic hair fashioned onto his chin. 

The scary thing is the cunt has hundreds of millions in contracts from the NHS and had won millions more because a fucking incompetent tory government didn’t follow their own rules when deciding he was too shit to run NHS contracts. 

2 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Like all UK companies outsourcing their customer services operation to India, you are faced with the same issues. It's all to do with how people are trained out there. I don't doubt that the operatives want to be as helpful as possible (working in a call centre is a far more lucrative job in India so it's well worth their while to give it their very best) but when they're to respond to every little query with bullshit phrases like "Yes sir/madam I can surely help you with that" instead of something more natural like "Let's try and sort this out", as well as having to use an Anglicised name, it automatically winds up the customer even more. In most cases, the customer is ringing because there's a problem, and in a lot of cases they've already spend a ridiculous amount of time waiting in a call queue.

I phoned up to try & cancel the sport over the summer, gave up after about 3 minutes of talking to some relentless bird. When my bill shoots up at the start of next season I'm going to have to grow a set of bollocks.

2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

The fuckers have been causing havoc in our area laying cables everywhere closing off roads and making peoples life a misery .

I'm not surprised. It must be nauseating to watch someone take a shit in the street.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Trumo said:

Like all UK companies outsourcing their customer services operation to India, you are faced with the same issues. It's all to do with how people are trained out there. I don't doubt that the operatives want to be as helpful as possible (working in a call centre is a far more lucrative job in India so it's well worth their while to give it their very best) but when they're to respond to every little query with bullshit phrases like "Yes sir/madam I can surely help you with that" instead of something more natural like "Let's try and sort this out", as well as having to use an Anglicised name, it automatically winds up the customer even more. In most cases, the customer is ringing because there's a problem, and in a lot of cases they've already spend a ridiculous amount of time waiting in a call queue.

They weren’t based in India.

All recent calls have been within the UK.

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Going up by another £3.50 a month from 1st September. 

My e-mail said four quid. I'm starting to get a bit sick of it to be honest, might see what the options are before the F**tball starts up again.

3 minutes ago, Mook said:

My e-mail said four quid. I'm starting to get a bit sick of it to be honest, might see what the options are before the F**tball starts up again.

Never seem to get through a year without a couple of price hikes.

Be interesting to see what they do when the new ruling about end of contract terms come in.

Guest Pistonbroke
59 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Going up by another £3.50 a month from 1st September. 

Apart from viewers in Scotland..........

Sorry Mook, just couldn't resist a Naked Video twist on things.