Quantcast
Southampton (A) - EFL Cup SF, 1st leg, 7:45pm, 11/01/17 - Utah Saints, U-U-U-Utah Saints! - Page 4 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Trumo

Southampton (A) - EFL Cup SF, 1st leg, 7:45pm, 11/01/17 - Utah Saints, U-U-U-Utah Saints!

Bit nervous about Karius - hope he doesn't make a mistake or he will get slaughtered

Annoyed about this , Mig has done nothing wrong since he was re-instated, 

No justification at all for bring Karius back for such a big game and I sincerely hope he isn't in goal for the Manc game

• Upvote 1

Annoyed about this , Mig has done nothing wrong since he was re-instated, 

No justification at all for bring Karius back for such a big game and I sincerely hope he isn't in goal for the Manc game

Think you're reading far too much into this. We've generally played the 'second choice' keeper in the LC.

Think you're reading far too much into this. We've generally played the 'second choice' keeper in the LC.

Maybe but seems mad in a semi final to play a keeper that was dropped  just a few weeks ago 

I go to college with the ref's lad. We're both studying a Mechanical Engineering HNC.

You'll all sleep soundly knowing that.

Is he a Manc.  They normally are 

There seems to be a concerted effort to get 2/3 players around Firmino and Wiji when either receive the ball.