You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2017

Captain Turdseye

Guest Pistonbroke

Best heavyweight fight I've seen in years, possibly ever

Better in years maybe...best ever.......fuck off mate, you are way better than that. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I've boxed myself, takes great fucking guts to get off the floor and carry on. Doff my cap to AJ as he did it at the highest level against a great boxer. He also speaks well (not in an intelligent way, but as a nice human being) so he gets my thumbs up. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Wlad had that in the bag.

and the wank fest rolls on...

AJ had it in the bag the round earlier....it's fighting. AJ came back and won, plus I was pretty neutral on this fight. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I hope that crowd listen to VK words, although he shouldn't be licking arse. They wouldn't be cheering if he had won, just like the fucking wankers booed the Ukrainian anthem. Fair does that they are boing that cunt Hearn though. 

I hope that crowd listen to VK words, although he shouldn't be licking arse. They wouldn't be cheering if he had won, just like the fucking wankers booed the Ukrainian anthem. Fair does that they are boing that cunt Hearn though. 

I heard that, why were they booing him? Surely he's the reason the fight was on?

Guest Pistonbroke

It's a pity AJ won't get to box that wanker Bellew, I'd love to see Bellew with his face looking a right mess. 

The only fights left for AJ is a fight against Fury (but only for the UK fans, no cunt gives a fuck about Fury outside the UK), a rematch against VK or to clean up the belts by taking on Joseph Parker who he'd kill imo. 

I'm guessing money counts though, so it will be a rematch against VK or a fight against Fury if he can get his fucked up mind sorted out. 

I just hope and wish Joshua moves to the USA though to work under some true world class trainers.  He's still got a lot to learn I dont think he'll reach his full potential under this lot he's currently under.. 

Don't think he will though.

There's only one other note worthy Heavyweight and that's Fury. He can't even get his head together. Johua doesn't even have to reach his potential with the calibre of fighter in this division.

Guest Pistonbroke

I heard that, why were they booing him? Surely he's the reason the fight was on?

They like booing mate, bunch of cunts. 

Better in years maybe...best ever.......fuck off mate, you are way better than that. 

I'm sure you could list 10 better fights technically or even for drama, but when you are heavily invested in wanting one of the guys to win it makes it that much better. My heart was in my mouth from round 5 onwards (well maybe not round 7 where they could both only just stand).

It's like Liverpool in a certain event, you might see better matches but these are the best due to your partiality.

What a fucking fight that was. One of the best for a very long time.

Joshua was gone in the 6th. He's lucky that Klitschko is 41 and a relatively cautious fighter. At the same time, fair fucks to Joshua for sucking it up and coming back.

Just an immense fight.

Guest Pistonbroke

For what it is worth I had the fight level going into the 11th but worried that AJ might be down a round on certain cards. 

I want to watch that fight again though, be ace to relax knowing the result and yet capable of picking it apart to score it. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm sure you could list 10 better fights technically or even for drama, but when you are heavily invested in wanting one of the guys to win it makes it that much better. My heart was in my mouth from round 5 onwards (well maybe not round 7 where they could both only just stand).

It's like Liverpool in a certain event, you might see better matches but these are the best due to your partiality.

Yeah mate, isn't your wife Ukrainian? So I can understand why you were heavily invested in both fighters. My missus and her family are Russian and love Klitshko, I was a bit of a neutral myself and just wanted to see a good fight. I picked AJ to win rd 4 from a betting view, but I was happy to see it go a lot longer. Both boxers gave it a damned good go and I can fully respect that having being a boxer myself. The fans don't know what these boxers put themselves through, at the top level it must be a lonely journey.