You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2017

Captain Turdseye

That stream cuts out most of rounds 10 and 11 so fucked up my scoring

I had it 87 - 85 to Degale through 9 and Jack got a 10-8 in 12 so its all on R10-11 which ill try and catch later.

DeGale could with little flurries but the longer the fight went the less they landed clean. Alot of arm punches. Jack's shot just looked harder

Great fight

Ive seen good reporters edging it each way. Well worth a watch. As i said i had it all square but have not seen R 10-11.

Had DeGale just run in R12 it was all his looking back. He was lucky to see out the round though. DeGale got a bit lucky with his knockdown though,Jack was stepping away and unbalanced thats what sent him over.

DeGale attitude does him no favours really. Fighting in a smaller arena in the US. If he didnt come across as a twat he may well have been fighting that over here infront of a much bigger crowd.

Excellent night of boxing, enjoyed all 3 fights sky showed.

Jack getting the knockdown and the 10-8 swung it to a draw for me.

Sad thing is now Jack vacates goes to 175 so Smith has to fight Dirrel now for vacant belt.

Don't think we see any of Degale Smith or Groves fighting each other till 2018 now.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/boxing/38621513

Ultimate Fighting Championship boss Dana White says he will pay Floyd Mayweather and UFC champion Conor McGregor $25m (£20.5m) each to fight.

Mayweather, 39, who retired from boxing in 2015, said on Wednesday talks about a fight had taken place and claimed he had offered the Irishman $15m.

But UFC president White said: "He hasn't made offers to anybody.

"Floyd, here's a real offer - and I'm the guy who can make the offer - we'll pay you $25m and Conor $25m."

Speaking to a Fox radio broadcast, White said that the two would be likely to meet in a boxing ring, not the UFC octagon.

Each fighter would also get a cut of pay-per-view revenue, he said.

"If they're going to box, Floyd looks at this as an easy boxing match for him," White added. "Conor McGregor is his money fight."

Mayweather, who retired with a perfect 49-0 record, told ESPN's First Take programme that a McGregor bout was the only thing that could tempt him to end his exile from the ring.

McGregor, 28, became the UFC's first dual-division champion in November and has previously challenged Mayweather to a fight under mixed martial arts rules.

His boxing licence has been granted by the California State Athletic Commission, allowing him to box in the US state.

However, he is under contract with the UFC and any potential fight against Mayweather would have to involve a co-promotion or the UFC's blessing.

Mayweather wont fight for that

He offered Connor 15ml and a slice of the PPV cause as he knows he will clear $50ml himself for that

Its a bollocks fight anyway. He will easily beat Connor at Boxing,the only interest for me would be a boxing and MMA fight in a two fight deal.

Connor boxing is nowhere near good enough to beat any top level boxer(unless he gets a lucky punch) and no boxer has a chance in the cage

Mayweather wont fight for that

He offered Connor 15ml and a slice of the PPV cause as he knows he will clear $50ml himself for that

Its a bollocks fight anyway. He will easily beat Connor at Boxing,the only interest for me would be a boxing and MMA fight in a two fight deal.

Connor boxing is nowhere near good enough to beat any top level boxer(unless he gets a lucky punch) and no boxer has a chance in the cage

Its fucking stupid really. Mcgregor would decimate him in a cage and Mayweather would decimate him in the ring. It wouldn't even go 6 rounds in a boxing match.

What's the point? Other then that is them lining their pockets.

Its fucking stupid really. Mcgregor would decimate him in a cage and Mayweather would decimate him in the ring. It wouldn't even go 6 rounds in a boxing match.

What's the point? Other then that is them lining their pockets.

Im not sure if Floyd could put him away unless he gassed out completely. Floyd not exactly a big hitter but he would win every round

Its a very big if

Floyds been in with punchers and Connor wont have them mini gloves on either.

There was a tape of Connor boxing a while back and it wasn't good

Agreed he's not a boxer, but he's world class at setting up that left hand. Realistically he's probably a 150/1 shot at best, but I just can't count anything out when it comes to McGregor.

Floyds the worst match up as he is so good defensively. He always has the one shot chance id just be interested in seeing if its their with big gloves and the no doubt weight drain Floyd would force him into.

Id fucking love Connor to knock him out. His ego couldn't take it

Im not sure if Floyd could put him away unless he gassed out completely. Floyd not exactly a big hitter but he would win every round

I'd be in no doubt he'd stop him mate. Nate Diaz isnt a big puncher as such and even his punches took a big toll on Connor, especially the first fight which is what won it really.

Granted smaller gloves but the accumulation of shots he'd take off Floyd would do it for me.

Cracking bill overnight.

DeGale fight very awkward to score but i had Jack just ahead. In reality it seemed that James had it won with the judges except for the knockdown. Probably the most frustrating champ we have at present as he has all of the tools but just seem to drift through rounds at times making fights far closer than they need to be. To be fair to Jack he was far better than when I had seen him a couple of times previously.