You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2017

Captain Turdseye

Joshua a career heavy. Not that it makes a difference because he should be walking back to his changing before the 3rd bell rings. It’s slightly sad on his part that he just doesn’t have the fights to really test himself, he needs 2/3 others who are capable of beating him, at the moment there is literally no one in heavyweight boxing that could come close.

I’d expect Wilder to come out cagey as fuck at the beginning but as soon as he tries a few windmills Joshua’s precision will have him in a heap on the floor. It’s ok if AJ just wants to earn money then he’s good, he’ll make himself a shitload of money until the day he loses a few fights, if he wants to build a decent enough legacy and wants to be known as one of the best ever he’s very unfortunate that he’s probably never going to get the chance to be. It’ll always be “Anthony Joshua, best of his era” with someone replying “yeh but his era was possibly the worst ever”.

Wilder doesn’t really want Joshua, fucksake he’s trying to price himself out of a fight with Whyte.

Kelly looked really classy last week , but I thought the stoppage was quite premature as the guy was the Mexican champion and was having a go even though he was getting caught with some sharp shots. Kelly even seemed a bit disappointed & the co-commentator made a decent point saying that his fights may get more interesting if he gets taken a few rounds as he won't be quite so quick & sharp and his opponents may start to get more of a bead on him.

I hate watching boxing on shit streams so I won’t be watching any of this tonight which is a shame because I normally watch nearly every every bill. Fuck paying for it either it just encourages Eddie Hearn to put AJ on PPV when it doesn’t deserve to be, this fight should have been taken off PPV the moment Pulev pulled out, that’s if anyone thought that was PPV worthy in the first place, should have been taken off as a goodwill gesture for all the fans who pay regularly for Matchroom’s shitty bills. Would never happen because they’re going to milk Joshua for all he’s worth.

The only way you’ll ever see Joshua on a non-PPV card again is if he gets knocked out a couple of times.

I know mate, it’s sickening to think despite it being one of the worst eras for HW boxing a guy who’s had 19 fights is always on PPV.