You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2017

Captain Turdseye

A great boxer, big character but not amazing, no one is amazing, a bit of an arsehole apparently and this forums favourite accusation,racist too.

He was a angry man(probably rightly so through much of the 60s early 70s).

I very much doubt his thoughts on life in general were close to what they were in them days later on in his life.

Has Fury not still got the minor issue of no professional licence to deal with after being caught with beak in his system ?

Although I supposed the only real issue with that is how much of a £ bung the British Board of Boxing Control want to sign the relative paperwork.

Has Fury not still got the minor issue of no professional licence to deal with after being caught with beak in his system ?

Although I supposed the only real issue with that is how much of a £ bung the British Board of Boxing Control want to sign the relative paperwork.

He got a 2 year ban......they backdated it 2 years though so he's back in action.  Nothing to see here folks , just move on......okay........nothing dodgy going on at all okay....

Boxingscene awarded Josh Taylor as the prospect of the year. The sky is the the limit with his talent. I don't like gushing about someone until they have had their first proper test, but he rolled through the Davies and Vasquez fights so professionally. He has it, in my opinion.

A great boxer, big character but not amazing, no one is amazing, a bit of an arsehole apparently and this forums favourite accusation,racist too.

Did you watch that clip?

If a guy has an Olympic gold medal and is being told you can't eat here... nobody is perfect and that is going to generate a lot of annoyance for most people.

Ohara Davis in being a cunt shocker.

Saw that yesterday. He's got some issues that lad. He's apologized but ignorance is no excuse, should have educated himself before making such a stupid comment. Be very surprised if Hearn has him fighting in Liverpool any time soon.

He says he'd beat Tommy coyle and when he did, Coyle could then give an interview to his favourite newspaper, The S*n.

Davis is an idiot, but in fairness to the dope, I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't a clue about hillsbrough.

He said it was his favourite paper and he wanted them ringside and he'd be wearing the logo on his shorts. He knew exactly what he saying the prick.

He said it was his favourite paper and he wanted them ringside and he'd be wearing the logo on his shorts. He knew exactly what he saying the prick.

I thought it was just one little tweet, didn't know he said the rest.

He's a fucking eejit anyway. You'd think the hiding the Scottish kid, Taylor gave him would have put manners on him, but clearly not.

Fair fucks to Eddie Hearn though. I wouldnt be his biggest fan but he's shown a fair bit of class there with pulling Davis from the card.

I thought it was just one little tweet, didn't know he said the rest.

He's a fucking eejit anyway. You'd think the hiding the Scottish kid, Taylor gave him would have put manners on him, but clearly not.

Fair fucks to Eddie Hearn though. I wouldnt be his biggest fan but he's shown a fair bit of class there with pulling Davis from the card.

Yeah i was surprised at that, Eddie knows he couldn't afford to piss off the Liverpool audience though.  He'll end up dropping him i'd say and like you said Taylor showed him up bigtime that night so it's not like he's going places.

He is an absolute morOn but in this case I believe he was ignorant. Regardless,matchroom have no choice to drop him for feb. it's not the first time he's said comments like this, going on about Robbie Davies jnr dad when he had dementia as well. His manager needs to get a grip of what is cut ally a talented fighter and put HK straight I a few things

He is an absolute morOn but in this case I believe he was ignorant. Regardless,matchroom have no choice to drop him for feb. it's not the first time he's said comments like this, going on about Robbie Davies jnr dad when he had dementia as well. His manager needs to get a grip of what is cut ally a talented fighter and put HK straight I a few things

Meant to say what is actually a talented fighter and put him straight on a few things, stupid iPad haha

• 3 years later...