You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2017

Captain Turdseye

Loma is the real deal. He beat the most dangerous fighter at 126 at that time, jumped up in weight and beat the most dangerous fighter at 130 and now he's jumping up to 135 to fight the most dangerous fighter there if those rumours are true. I wouldn't be surprised if he beats Mickey and then jumps up to 140 and challenges Terence Crawford. He's got a pair of brass bollocks on him that fella.

i agree but there is the question of when is the weight jump to much

I think we saw that with Chocalito last week. A few pounds can easily turn into a few pounds too many

I wouldn't have a favourite and its really is a fight you want to see

Im not saying Mikey wins but his power vs Loma skill will be very interesting especially as Mikey is more than just a power puncher

i agree but there is the question of when is the weight jump to much

I think we saw that with Chocalito last week. A few pounds can easily turn into a few pounds too many

I wouldn't have a favourite and its really is a fight you want to see

Im not saying Mikey wins but his power vs Loma skill will be very interesting especially as Mikey is more than just a power puncher

True, Mikey is more than a power puncher. He's an excellent boxer with great footwork and intelligence. It's just the stats are very similar, same height, same age. Mikey will have a reach advantage but that's about it. 

Gonzalez has been going through the motions for a while now. He didn't look impressive in either of the two fights before the loss the other week. I think he fucked his weight cut up, cutting too much too soon and being dehydrated for too long before the weigh in. That was the rumour. Loma won't come in like that and his last two performances have been sensational. It's a real pick em fight.