You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2017

Captain Turdseye

I never bothered scoring it as I was convinced GGG would stop him, GGG with the 10/8 round probably just deserved it. I had Russian commentary so no influence from bias pundits.

Should be a rematch, GGG did look off to me his movement was terrible to nine existent, Jacobs looked two weight classes bigger also.

I'm not really sure how you can have Golovkin winning by 3, a draw or Jacobs win is about all I could see.  Obviously it was close so no robbery though.  I thought the wrong man lost both fights to be honest.

Canelo doesn't have the quick feet or movement like Jacobs but he does invest to the body better than anybody and Golovkin didn't like those body shots from Jacobs.  Golovkin was very gun shy which suggests he felt Jacobs power, which won't be a problem because Canelo's power is myth.  It's a 50/50 and always was, people go on like Canelo is just a cash cow with limited ability.

Thats cause Canlo has been busy making catchweight fights to help him,demanding stupid shares of the the purse etc

Id just like to see him defend at the right weight and fight the best fighters

Yeah true, people blame De La Hoya and it's obviously a lot down to him but Canelo should put his foot down.  I can understand the Chavez Jr fight, he's making more for this fight than he did against Mayweather (and would against Golovkin) so why not - but this surely has to be the last easy fight he'll get away with.  Mexican fans are loyal but I doubt they'll get the piss taken out of them.

The statistic brought up in the GBP Vs Haymon case was mad, Canelo was accountable for $24m of Golden Boys total $32.6m revenue in the first half of 2016.  It's not wonder Oscar is shit scared of risking his cash cow.  He probably spends half of that on lemo.

That last fight where he arguably won and was gifted the decision was probably an eye opener.

Training with Adam booth now isn't he? So got van new assured his conditioning will be top notch.

Ill be honest, I think Saunders could outbox him. Golovkin looked ordinary against Jacobs and I think Kell brook scared the life out him by turning up to actually fight him.

I'm not ready to write GGG off just yet even though I do think he was being overated, I've seen people saying Ward moved up to avoid him and GGG v Kovalev fantasy match ups ffs!

@GGGBoxing come out and fight in June I'm a fat gipsy your a athlete wrecking machine#AllTheBelts

BJS going full on with the calling out.

Fuck me, he can't even spell Gypsy right. Where did he go to school?

• Upvote 1

Anyone got £500 ready

Robert Helenius (24-1, 15 KOs) and Dereck Chisora (26-7, 18 KOs) are set for a huge heavyweight rematch on May 27 at the Hartwall Arena in Helsinki, Finland.

There is a lot of the line for both men, in what promises to be the biggest fight on Finnish soil in recent history, with both the WBC Silver World Heavyweight title and a shot at the current WBC World Champion Deontay Wilder up for grabs.

• Upvote 1

Looks like Saunders is cashing out to be honest. Nice easy million or so payday and then either fuck it off or beat Eubank Jr again.

Have people in here changed there opinion on the result of a BJS V Eubank rematch then? I remember being 1 of about 2 or 3 that thought it would go the same way as the 1st.

Have people in here changed there opinion on the result of a BJS V Eubank rematch then? I remember being 1 of about 2 or 3 that thought it would go the same way as the 1st.

All you need to do is ask 2 more people, if 1 other person thinks that BJS will win, then you will know for sure that the proportion has changed.

I would never write him off

The lad has a bit of a Rocky mentality

Annoyingly the fight could clash with Glory Kickboxing event tomorrow evening so i may need to catch a replay

Yeah, Hope he can do the business but it'll be a tough ask, Mikey Garcia is a guest for Showtime I think so he may fight the winner.