Quantcast
Who was it needed a new boiler? - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Rico1304

Who was it needed a new boiler?

Happy to give you my details if you want to try BG. 30% discount and I think two years interest free credit. You’ll have to hurry up and book the appointment though as I leave next week.

• Upvote 1

Anyone able to recommend a good boiler? 

I've had a quote for a glow worm for £1,800, but do not have a clue if that is reasonable.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as the last boiler I got fitted has been a horror show and nothing but trouble.  Cowboy bastard fitted me a dud!

Worcester Bosch. You'll have to look up local suppliers and engineers regarding quotes but Worcester Bosch have a very good range of combi boilers. We got ourselves a new boiler and new central heating in December, and the boiler comes with a 10-year guarantee.

• Upvote 1

The place I moved into had a Glow Worm, it was really shit. Somehow managed to get an extra 2 or so years out of it.

Replaced it a few months back with an Ideal Vogue. Not had it long enough to recommend or not, but seems ok so far

I only had a brand new one fitted a few years ago.  Unfortunately for me, the bloke has put in a Baxi Neta-Tec which are a bag of absolute balls I have painfully and expensively found out.  The heating engineer put in a new part last week, but it is still playing up and I'm having to bite the bullet and buy a new one.  Joyous!