Quantcast
Who was it needed a new boiler? - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Rico1304

Who was it needed a new boiler?

Apologies for starting a thread but I can't remember who it was...anyway, 50% off new BG boilers if you sign up before 16th Jan. Offer is open to all, you don't need my details and no, I'm not on commission.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It was my mate, Muhammed.

Can you help him out?

I think that's supposed to imply I wouldn't help someone called Muhammed, is that right?

Obviously I required a full family tree before helping Furmedge a few months ago. Although Furmedge is a strong Anglo Saxon name you can't be too careful.

If I'm correct you are a fucking twat. If I'm wrong then I apologise.

I think that's supposed to imply I wouldn't help someone called Muhammed, is that right?

Obviously I required a full family tree before helping Furmedge a few months ago. Although Furmedge is a strong Anglo Saxon name you can't be too careful.

If I'm correct you are a fucking twat. If I'm wrong then I apologise.

Like shooting fish in a barrel, this. Too easy now.

Like shooting fish in a barrel, this. Too easy now.

Yep, you're looking like a real winner here, if only the username 'Champ' wasn't already taken.

Yep, you're looking like a real winner here, if only the username 'Champ' wasn't already taken.

Oh, lighten up.

It's a staple of TLW to wind people up and take the piss. Something which you happily indulge in yourself. And then get the virtual titty lip out if somebody does it to you.

If I knew you'd cry so much about a fairly innocuous comment, I wouldn't have bothered in the first place.

Consistency.....

Oh, lighten up.

It's a staple of TLW to wind people up and take the piss. Something which you happily indulge in yourself. And then get the virtual titty lip out if somebody does it to you.

If I knew you'd cry so much about a fairly innocuous comment, I wouldn't have bothered in the first place.

Consistency.....

It was a bit shitty to be fair mate

Anyone able to recommend a good boiler? 

I've had a quote for a glow worm for £1,800, but do not have a clue if that is reasonable.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as the last boiler I got fitted has been a horror show and nothing but trouble.  Cowboy bastard fitted me a dud!