You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Things can only get better? What has 2017 got in store for you?

Champ

I'm hoping for a holiday in the sun. Haven't had one abroad since the young one was born. I've been abroad for work but it's just not the same. Other than that I'm hoping for further improvement in the various ailments I'm currently sporting and for good vibes for all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm all set for positivity this year.

Last year was pretty tough at times, so positive mindset is needed.

I've got a stag do in Manchester in Feb, the associated wedding in April and hopefully a trip to a punk rock festival in LA around the same time, if I can afford it.

My ex will be moving out soon and we'll be starting the divorce process, so positivity is required to make sure that goes well, and doesn't turn into a shitstorm.

I'm also currently engaged in chat with a girl I think looks like Katy perry, and it's going very nicely indeed so far, thank you very much, so I hopefully have something to look forward to there as well.

Positive thoughts for me, and hopefully good health to all of you lot.

Repped for the chatting up a Katy Perry lookalike

• Upvote 1

Not too optimistic about this year the job I've had for 30 years is pretty much guaranteed to go by April it's not a surprise we've seen it coming for a few years now .

So if any of you nice people have an opening ltr in the year then think of me ( I've got things sorted for a while ) Gonna be very strange looking for a new job something I've not done since Adam was a lad

Not too optimistic about this year the job I've had for 30 years is pretty much guaranteed to go by April it's not a surprise we've seen it coming for a few years now .

So if any of you nice people have an opening ltr in the year then think of me ( I've got things sorted for a while ) Gonna be very strange looking for a new job something I've not done since Adam was a lad

Mate you'll be sound as fuck. Good things happen to good people so don't fret.

2017 should be a decent year.

For a start, after 12 years, we're finally getting married in the winter and that'll be followed by a Scandinavian honeymoon.

We bought a new house last summer and have big plans for the next couple of years, I'm looking forward to turning the place in to a little architectural masterpiece (well, something interesting and fun at least). We have room for a greenhouse, chicken run and veg plot in the garden and I'm excited about getting it started.

A couple of close friends are also getting married, we'll be having a trip to Madrid in May and getting to a festival in the summer.

Professionally, the most exciting project of my career so far will start on site in the autumn and I feel like I'm starting to get to grips with life in a bigger practice after years in a smaller place.

2016 was a mixed bag, my Dad was seriously ill, my other half was hospitalised and I had a bad spell with a long-term illness. All are, thankfully, now better but at the same time of year my Grandad died. If people stay healthy this year then that'll be more than enough to keep me satisfied.

I cant help thinking the Scandinavian trip should have come before the marriage. Bag yourself a lovely Scando lady.

I'd be very happy if we can get a family holiday in this year. For obvious reasons Christmas and Easter are a bit tricky, and we usually go away in the summer. However, got a big project going on that will dominate summer so will be tough to get away.

I have some fitness and weight goals too, and feel better for exercising more lately. Need to keep that going.

I'd be very happy if we can get a family holiday in this year. For obvious reasons Christmas and Easter are a bit tricky, and we usually go away in the summer. However, got a big project going on that will dominate summer so will be tough to get away.

I have some fitness and weight goals too, and feel better for exercising more lately. Need to keep that going.

Smash it mate. You will as well because you seem that type. Get stuck in and you and your family will love it. That's not me saying don't post on match threads anymore..... just go for it.
  • Upvote 1

You building an ark?

Perhaps some inside information you would like to share with us?

I

I'm also currently engaged in chat with a girl I think looks like Katy perry, and it's going very nicely indeed so far.

This is the GF, you've been here long enough to know the rules... post a picture and let Mook be the judge.

Otherwise I'm just classing this as a brunette with big cans.

• Upvote 1