You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Plymouth (H) - FAC R3, 1:30pm, 08/01/17 - So, so you think you can tell, Devon from hell?

Trumo

He was good until the United game when he gave away a penalty.

He was in the team because he was better defensively than Moreno.

He was terrible against West Ham before that as well and got away with mistakes in other games.

He only played in 5 league games and I thought if he'd stayed at left back we'd have ended up ruining him. He might make a player yet but his performances before injury were hugely over-hyped.

Think we may find this hard going.be happy with a 1-0 win

It's their cup final

Thats why i'm sceptical about us resting too many players. Its great to give the kids a run out like but 2 or 3 not 6/7. Its still the fa cup and Plymouth will be well up for this. I'll never forget the stick I got in a pub in Portsmouth when Havant went 1 nil then 2 nil up against us. (Havant is right near Portsmouth and I know one of the lads who played that day Brett Pote) Imagine if we had lost that fucking tie..... Jesus wept. 

Thats why i'm sceptical about us resting too many players. Its great to give the kids a run out like but 2 or 3 not 6/7. Its still the fa cup and Plymouth will be well up for this. I'll never forget the stick I got in a pub in Portsmouth when Havant went 1 nil then 2 nil up against us. (Havant is right near Portsmouth and I know one of the lads who played that day Brett Pote) Imagine if we had lost that fucking tie..... Jesus wept.

due to the paper thin nature of our squad i feel we have to make a bomb load of changes....players looked fucked against sunderland and we have a very busy run of games coming up - big games like the mancs and the chance to get to wembley.

for me we need to rest as many as possible.

the problem we have is that in doing so we have to pick largely kids because we don't have the options - the mancs made 9 changes today and put out a side packed full of experience and quality.

for me if we don't play kids and key players get injured we are fucked - some league 2 yard dog doing Lallana for example with mane already gone for a month, sturridge being sturridge, cou still not back would be a disaster and a risk we can't take.

Very conflicted about the FA Cup this year.

It turns out I'll be in England for the game against Palace this April, and I have purchased tickets to see my beloved Reds in the flesh for the first time.

However, the semifinals for the FA Cup are going to be that same weekend so if we get through the game against Palace will be rescheduled and I'll be left scrambling to see if I can get to London and somehow acquire tickets to Wembley.

So basically, I want us to win ... but if we don't I'll have the knowledge that I'll be sat in Anfield with the rest of yous in April singing You'll Never Walk Alone to cushion the blow.

If that scenario plays out, I will sell you my ticket for the semi, mate. I have a fair few aways in the fa cup so should be fine for qualifying for a ticket.

• Upvote 4