You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (H) - 5:30pm, 31/12/16 - Don't Look Back In Anger.

Trumo

I assume Aguero is back and Coutino not ready yet,  

I am not so confident for this one.. Last two games we have been out of it completely for most of the first half . Weaker opponents were unable to press home the advantage however we will get beat if we can't compete for half an hour against City, Essential we score first, 

Some might say we have a chance of The League if we can get a win here, D'you know what I mean? It's time for our players to Stand on the shoulders of Giants, they've been All round the World and it's time for them to Be Here Now. Go let it out in the 1st half and really set the tempo and don't let it Fade Away. Reckon it'll be a right Helter Skelter of a game but we could come winners. Little by Little, Klopp is building something here, so let's Roll With It and see where it takes us. The Masterplan should be to use the Supersonic pace of Mane. Don't want Sturridge to start this one, always feel he's Half the World Away when he starts, bring him off the bench for the last 30 or Whatever.

• Upvote 3

We always play really well against City, home and away. I really see nothing that frightens me about them, of course Aguero, De bryune and silva are top class players. But they're coming for a game of football, thank God probably the first team since Arsenal on the opening day to do so against us. Gutted Phil misses out, he usually saves his best for these lot and Matip's injury is very concerning. I think it'll be a great game but can see us having too much for them.

I honestly haven't checked but I assume virtually injury free?

Er, dunno. My point was more that he won't be new to physicality. He didn't move here from the Brazilian league.

*Googles appearances*

Looks like he might have had an injury in 2014/15 but last season and the four before 2014/15 he seems to have been largely injury free.

Er, dunno. My point was more that he won't be new to physicality. He didn't move here from the Brazilian league.

*Googles appearances*

Looks like he might have had an injury in 2014/15 but last season and the four before 2014/15 he seems to have been largely injury free.

Just bad luck yet again for us

No Matip then...he is becoming a concern isn't he.

Is Matip another sick note that will miss the best part of every season ?

lets cross our fingers for him then, if hes going into surgery hes out for the rest of the season ? 

Some proper fanny's reactions, there.

He's had one season in the last 5 where he hasn't managed about 40-odd games.  I'm not about to write him off just because he's got a knock.

He's had one season in the last 5 where he hasn't managed about 40-odd games. I'm not about to write him off just because he's got a knock.

to be fair he has missed nearly half our games so far this season with what appears to be an ongoing problem...

He's had one season in the last 5 where he hasn't managed about 40-odd games.  I'm not about to write him off just because he's got a knock.

I believe the appropriate sexist rejoinder is "hysterical fannies". Get it right.

• Upvote 1