Quantcast
Man City (H) - 5:30pm, 31/12/16 - Don't Look Back In Anger. - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Trumo

Man City (H) - 5:30pm, 31/12/16 - Don't Look Back In Anger.

I would go:

Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Klavan, Milner, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Mane, Firmino, Sturridge.

Then for the ridiculous situation with the game at Sunderland less than 48 hrs later i would go assuming Cou and Matip are fit

Mignolet, Clyne, Matip, Lucas, Moreno, Henderson, Can, Coutinho, Mane, Firmino, Origi

Matip will have to be patient,if fit. I'd throw Lovren out before Klavan personally.

Yeah, Klavan hasn't made any costly errors since he came on.. he doesn't deserve to be dropped.

• Upvote 1

Origi will start. Klopp will want as much pace on the pitch as possible as we'll be playing against a team that tries to play football.

Yes we don't start fast with Sturridge starting. However for him to come on with 20-30 mins to go is great.

What the fuck is wrong with those cocks at Bluemoon? How can you be that rich and that bitter?

Why be that bothered about what they think?

Why go on to their forum? Why cry on here about what opposition fans post on their teams forums?

They're Man City for fuck sake.

• Upvote 4

Yes we don't start fast with Sturridge starting. However for him to come on with 20-30 mins to go is great.

Wouldn't mind seeing Sturridge start the Sunderland game. They will be defending the edge of their six yard box.

Wouldn't mind seeing Sturridge start the Sunderland game. They will be defending the edge of their six yard box.

Yes I could see him starting that one

If they pussyfoot around at the back, we'll cunt them in the cunt.

If they "get it forward", they'll get some joy off us.

3-1 to fuck.

Why be that bothered about what they think?

Why go on to their forum? Why cry on here about what opposition fans post on their teams forums?

They're Man City for fuck sake.

I'm not crying, it's just odd behaviour to hate football that much when you're so rich. Fuck off.

Three solid wins in a row now. Four points from the Man City & Sunderland games would be a very good haul, all considered. Six points would be a phenomenal achievement given the fixture congestion.

Will be interesting to see how we freshen things up against Sunderland. Moreno on the LW might be an option if last night is anything to go by.

Nervous about this one. Can see a 1 all draw happening. If we win then I'm all in on us winning the league.

Same.

Unless we draw the next one. Then I'm selling my house and putting it all on us being relegated.

• Upvote 1

Nervous about this one. Can see a 1 all draw happening. If we win then I'm all in on us winning the league.

Fairly confident about this one pal it's the stoke / baggies games I'm more concerned about City didn't look great against Hull 3-0 flattered them imo so it will tough but I'm fairly confident we can turn them over

I don't think they can cope with us if we're on our game. We'll need to be bang on it to win. Hopefully the atmosphere gets going nice and early.

Dunno about 'don't look back in anger', hopefully after the game we'll be singing 'stop crying your heart out'.  Aguero only usually lasts about an hour after a layoff, and is usually fairly quiet.  Can't see Sturridge starting this one, but as others have mentioned what a lovely option to bring on for the last half hour,  Especially if they're trailing and having to push men forward.

• Upvote 1

Hopefully we'll put them through the Klopp grinder. I'd like it if we played better for the first 15 minutes than we have been. But I get the impression we're sizing teams up before the inevitable crush.

4 to 6 points and a win at United, and we are in a title race. We have always done well against City at Anfield, but a win would make it 4 league wins in a row, which is a lot. I am strangely confident Wijnaldum is due to finally score from the edge of the box, so we might win after all. He'll hit a nice pullback from Millner, they are working on it as we speak.

United games have somehow defined our league ambitions over the recent years, in both our post 2000 title races we had a comprehensive win there, on the flipside recent bad results at Anfield have been followed by total meltdowns in our league ambitions. So, this is a crucial game even if we beat City.  9 points from the next 3 and a win over Chelsea, there would be no stopping us. 

No Matip then...he is becoming a concern isn't he.

Coutinho defo out and out of Sunderland too which is a shame as we could do with the options due to the joke turnaround time after City