You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (H) - 5:30pm, 31/12/16 - Don't Look Back In Anger.

Trumo

Fantastic result

Done nothing to convince me that we can win the league but feel a bit better about top four

Shitting it about Mane disappearing for a month or so

I think if we can get a lb then milner back in midfield we will be alright.

We have won without Couthino and we also have Sturridge.

Fantastic result

Done nothing to convince me that we can win the league but feel a bit better about top four

Shitting it about Mane disappearing for a month or so

One of the two teams who won this evening was going to stay in the race, the other would be dropping back and find it harder to keep up. Just happy we are the team that won and we are still in the race. We have to keep winning, but so do they.

Great result. Was worried about Klavan with a yellow card after 5 minutes but he barely put a foot wrong thje rest of the game. I was more worried about the ref than City- every 50-50 was being given their way- but good to see we can grind out 1-0 results when we aren't playing particularly well.

Well in red men.

Happy New Year all.

Great result.

Yet again pulls the points out of the bag against a far better side. Unbelievable record against the big clubs this season.

43 points at the half way stage and likely to only be four points ahead of fifth come tonorrow evening, crazy.

Are City a better side? I don't think so.

We've no one that would start a game for them (except Klopp) so yes they are by some distance.

I'm happy with that, there's no way I would want any of our players to lower their levels of expectation like Sterling did and play for them. If anything, none of their players would make it into our team and that includes Aguero as he's just as injury prone as Sturridge.