Quantcast
George Michael - Page 3 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Baltar

George Michael

Loved his duets with Elton and Mary j Blige. Yet another boss to go. can't wait till 2016 ends. I hope to fuck 2017 is better. cunt year. 

God bless George Michael good looking lad, had style, wrote his OWN songs, some crackers as well.. And his lifestyle was proper rock n roll did what he wanted whilst remaining a genuine nice guy!! Have a blast with Prince n Bowie lad god bless

• Upvote 2

Well he did a few really good songs. I can remember the 'Praying for Time' album, and then it came out that he was a bummer (I fell for that stuff with the Chinese bird). And then Michael Stipe came out as well. Stopped listening to them and then started again.

For me the true legacy is realising that all of the gays aren't bad news. At least not the ones you know.

I even have a couple of gay friends now (I don't ask for details).

Respect George.

• Downvote 1

I'm guessing it's AIDS.

Was very poorly last year I seem to remember.

That's right. All benders die of AIDS. 'Kinell.
  • Upvote 1

Of course you are

People who all tool the piss when he was caught in them LA toilets now have to pretend he was great and they were always a fan

Can't pretend I was a massive fan but I greatly respect his voice, his songwriting and his sense of humour. Funny, warm and intelligent. A sad loss, 53 is too fucking young.

2016 continues to pick off the good ones.

• Upvote 2

Shit news. Still buzz of the fact he got caught cottaging in some public bogs then took the piss a few years later in a music video

Great story about George Michael on Radio Two just now from Richard Osman. He was the producer on Deal or No Deal when this contestant said they were desperate to win £15k for IVF. She lost but minutes after the show ended Osman said Michael phoned in & said he wanted to give the lady £15k but that it needed to be an anonymous donation. Some boy

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

PB, a Gary Barlow or Cliff Richard medley would do the trick son!

Party is this evening, I#ll just give them a list of what to sing and check the news constantly to see if the Gods are listening.