Quantcast
World Darts Championship - Page 63 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The Golden Eel

World Darts Championship

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Preston Red said:

Looks like Price might have settled here.

He's playing well, Anderson isn't.

 

Anderson needs to somehow shift the momentum of the match as it's only going one way at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Elite said:

He's playing well, Anderson isn't.

 

Anderson needs to somehow shift the momentum of the match as it's only going one way at the moment.

Very much so.

 

I thought the 170 in the third set may have rocked Price a bit but it's clearly not phased him.

 

I know people don't like his antics but over the last three years, for me, Price has been a solid player. If he wins this title, he's deserved it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Preston Red said:

Very much so.

 

I thought the 170 in the third set may have rocked Price a bit but it's clearly not phased him.

 

I know people don't like his antics but over the last three years, for me, Price has been a solid player. If he wins this title, he's deserved it.

Yeah he's a good player and you can't knock his ability, he's just a twat though but his cuntish mentality is what helps him in a single-minded sport like darts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elite said:

Yeah he's a good player and you can't knock his ability, he's just a twat though but his cuntish mentality is what helps him in a single-minded sport like darts.

Spot on.

 

It can be a brutal game if you don't have that arrogance, self-belief or, like you say, single-minded mentality. He's going about his business and not giving a fuck about what his opponent thinks about his antics.

 

Taylor had that streak to him too, but he looked like a bad sex pest; which he actually was.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Preston Red said:

Spot on.

 

It can be a brutal game if you don't have that arrogance, self-belief or, like you say, single-minded mentality. He's going about his business and not giving a fuck about what his opponent thinks about his antics.

 

Taylor had that streak to him too, but he looked like a bad sex pest; which he actually was.

Mentality is the single biggest attribute in darts as ability wise they will all be very similar (The established players at least). 

 

It's no coincidence that Taylor and MVG are disliked by a lot of fans. You need a bit of that to succeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Elite said:

Mentality is the single biggest attribute in darts as ability wise they will all be very similar (The established players at least). 

 

It's no coincidence that Taylor and MVG are disliked by a lot of fans. You need a bit of that to succeed.

I'd say he's got that in spades after that sixth set. 136.6 avg! That's frightening. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Preston Red said:

I'd say he's got that in spades after that sixth set. 136.6 avg! That's frightening. 

He's been phenomenal to be fair. The twat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could the come back be on?  Think he's too far behind and Price will improve again soon you'd think after a dip in that set

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Elite said:

Could the come back be on?  Think he's too far behind and Price will improve again soon you'd think after a dip in that set

I'm hoping for a 7-4 win as that was the prediction the wife stuck on the A180 Faceaids page. I guess it won't be that.

 

That eight set was a scrappy affair from what we've seen in previous sets.

 

Must admit I'm looking forward to end so we can find out who's in the Premier League. I'm hoping van Duijvenbode makes it in for the entertainment value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just put it on and honestly Price thinks he's hard s fuck. That stupid punch thing he needs a good smack 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I've just put it on and honestly Price thinks he's hard s fuck. That stupid punch thing he needs a good smack 

Wouldn't surprise me if that's where the the scar on his forehead has come from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Preston Red said:

Wouldn't surprise me if that's where the the scar on his forehead has come from.

He got twatted a few years ago and got the police involved I remember vaguely. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Available Subscriptions

  • Last Match Report

  • Latest Posts

    • Is kelleher fit? With Alison surely going back home for his dad's funeral, we'll be needing the young whipper snapper to play in goals for the next 3 weeks. Can't be fucking doing watching Adrian anymore. 
    • Rafa Benitez feels he has unfinished business at Liverpool and would love to manage the club again one day.   The 60 year-old Spaniard is currently out of work after latest club Dalian Pro in the Chinese SuperLeague in late January.   The well-travelled manager is known as someone who loves a project and Journalist and close confidant Guillem Balague has said that he would love a return to Liverpool although it is not on the cards at this time.   The Echo reported Balague as saying:   “There is a feeling of unfinished business with Rafa and Liverpool, I've always said that.   “Rafa would love to be the Liverpool manager at some point. Maybe in a time of crisis, proper crisis, not what's happening now.   “Maybe in a time where there's a need for a strong personality to steady a ship. But right now in the way that the owners are behaving and Klopp and everything, that situation doesn't exist.   "How can we think that Klopp has reached the end of an era? Look at the bigger picture, how can anyone suggest that?   "It's laughable. It's stupid and absurd to be talking about a future without Klopp."   The issue regarding who will succeed Klopp when the time comes has sprung to life during the last few weeks.   Unsubstantiated rumours a few weeks ago that the German was considering his position due to the significant drop in form by the team turned out to be just that, as it was revealed he was dealing with a personal tragedy with the passing of his mother.   There will come a time when Klopp does decide to walk away from this fantastic team that he built and while it will be a incredibly sad day, there will be no lack of suitors for the role.     The main question is would they look to bring back a manager past or look at someone with progressive Football philosophies.   Benitez unquestionably won the hearts of a lot of Liverpool fans with his ability to connect with the fanbase on and off the pitch and restoring Liverpool’s name as the pre-eminent team in Europe.   He fought the good fight against Liverpool’s rivals, never taking a backward step ruffling plenty of feathers and creating everlasting memories along the way.   His disputes with the owners at the time will go down in Anfield folklore, but his pre-occupation with what was happening off the pitch ended up affecting performances on it and his own judgement when it came to buying and selling players.   It would be harsh to say that Benitez’s best days are behind him, but would he be able to re-invent and alter his pragmatic ways, something that his old sparring partner Jose Mourinho has failed to do?   At this stage it is nothing more than a hypothetical scenario and may very well remain that way.    But like many things in Football, it presents itself as an interesting talking point.    
      View full article
    • The very epitome of negative football; competing only to deny others rather them winning it.
    • It means if true we're gonna miss Alisson too for a while. God bless.
  • Latest Round Up

  • Popular Contributors

  • top casino sites
  • new UK casino
×