Quantcast
World Darts Championship - Page 59 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The Golden Eel

World Darts Championship

Reading an article on it , and Andersons wifi isn't up to it , and Gurneys right leg is in the toilet when he practices so he cant compete as nobody can go the loo !!

Starts tonight then. Wide open this year, especially with no crowds after tonight. 

Wade and Anderson are both 33/1 which are massive odds. MVG, Wright and Price the obvious favourites. 

As much as the crowds are full of twats it really makes the spectacle, I like darts but without the atmosphere it's just a bit shit.

I've got a tenner on Dimitri Van Den Bergh at 25/1. Feel like he's come on massively this year and there's a real steel about his game now. MvG still the man to beat for me. I'd have probably said Price a couple of months ago, but he seems out of form. Wouldn't bet against Wright finding his game and retaining the title either.

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

Why?

He annoys me. His whole persona, his dance his deep breath eyes closed moments of meditation. He makes me cringe more than Wright and Wright is a cringe lemon.

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

He annoys me. His whole persona, his dance his deep breath eyes closed moments of meditation. He makes me cringe more than Wright and Wright is a cringe lemon.

You sound fun.

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Ah man, that was lovely. Was devo'd he beat my man Steve, but fair play. 

Erm, Steves mine. 

Nobody comes even remotely close to Gerwyn Price in the annoying stakes, just one look at his stupid face makes me want to kick the telly in. All the Peter Wright dressed as The Grinch scenes in the world won't come close to Gerwyn Price's face when it comes to grinding my gears. 

I might start watching darts again. I used to watch it a lot. It’s really good as a spectator sport. I’m out of touch with who is good though. I take it Barney and Phil aren’t still at it? 

1 hour ago, Total Longo said:

Nobody comes even remotely close to Gerwyn Price in the annoying stakes, just one look at his stupid face makes me want to kick the telly in. All the Peter Wright dressed as The Grinch scenes in the world won't come close to Gerwyn Price's face when it comes to grinding my gears. 

Toss up between him and Adrian Lewis 

6 minutes ago, Elite said:

Why? Just stuck it on for the fireworks.

Suljovic was complaining that he was ill earlier and now is playing slow as fuck. Anderson is slowly collapsing. 

On 16/12/2020 at 09:36, Bjornebye said:

Toss up between him and Adrian Lewis 

I met Lewis on holiday in 2019- stayed in the same hotel. Got chatting a few times as Im a big darts fan- hes a decent lad. He did get the hump when the lifeguard said his inflatable shark was too big for the pool though which was both surreal and hilarious   

• Upvote 2