You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

World Darts Championship

The Golden Eel

Guest Pistonbroke

I hate it when the crowd start singing their walking in a Taylor wonderland bollocks. He's retired you cunts, let it go. 

The organisers must piss themselves at the amount of money these lot spend on the ale. 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

I hate it when the crowd start singing their walking in a Taylor wonderland bollocks. He's retired you cunts, let it go. 

The organisers must piss themselves at the amount of money these lot spend on the ale. 

And he was a complete cunt.

Say what you want about Barry and Eddie Hearn but they know how to promote and make a shit ton of money.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Elite said:

Going to the wire this one. Both aren't playing particularly well.

Wright has been playing way better on average but missing too many doubles. If he had taken most of his chances like in his last game he'd be in the final by now. As it stands Price still has a chance if he can up his own game. Next set is important, Wright has the darts and if he goes 5-3 up I reckon that will be that. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Cant stand either of these really. Price is a complete wanker. 

Price probably hangs around bus shelters flexing his muscles to impress school kids. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Elite said:

Think Wright's got this in the bag now. Price looks like the roid rage is building 

He doesn't want to be there, lost his focus early on and is only still in the match due to Wright missing a few doubles where he could have won other sets. Wright's average is OK but if he does go on to play in the final he can't afford to miss so many set deciding doubles. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, DimReaper said:

If he holds this next set and it goes 5-4, the 10th set will be interesting. 

he can hardly hold his darts at the moment mate. Mind you, if he thinks fuck it, I'm just going for it you never know, only takes a few legs for these players to get back in the groove and they all are capable of winning three sets in a row. 

he can hardly hold his darts at the moment mate. Mind you, if he thinks fuck it, I'm just going for it you never know, only takes a few legs for these players to get back in the groove and they all are capable of winning three sets in a row. 

Oh aye, he'll have to improve but at 5-4 it's getting nervy and anything could happen. Another shit start to the set from Price though, all over the place

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, DimReaper said:

Oh aye, he'll have to improve but at 5-4 it's getting nervy and anything could happen. Another shit start to the set from Price though, all over the place

He's hit my standards. 

Guest Pistonbroke

No shake of hands there? Supposed to get on but obviously some needle after that first set.

Better player by far won and yet wright was below par himself.

Glad that cunt Price is out, knobber. 

No shake of hands there? Supposed to get on but obviously some needle after that first set.

He looks like he will take it out on his mrs 

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

It just validates everyone's opinion of the cunt.

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

He looks like he will take it out on his mrs 

Bet he's a Welsh Blue. 

The darts fans hate him as he is always winding them up (or used to) then whinged to the PDC about them booing him etc, he's a cunt. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, moof said:

Obviously got to Wright a bit, I’m not too familiar with darts but definitely know a cunt when I see one and Price is a 100 carrot CUNT

He's a cunt in real life as well mate, not just darts. Like I said yesterday, the Welsh are really proud of their sportsmen/women yet a load of them hate Price for how he holds himself on and away from the hockey. Says loads that. 

He's a cunt in real life as well mate, not just darts. Like I said yesterday, the Welsh are really proud of their sportsmen/women yet a load of them hate Price for how he holds himself on and away from the hockey. Says loads that. 

He plays hockey as well? Scenes