You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

World Darts Championship

The Golden Eel

Guest Pistonbroke

Those dance-ons from Hendriks and Wright are cringe worthy, like watching the shit acts on X-Factor making cunts of themselves as the crowd egg them on. 

Guest Pistonbroke

The best bet is to lay Van Gerwen if you fancy him to get knocked out.

Went the two I mentioned and Taylor at 9/1. The way it is set up MVG could easily get to a Semi final with Taylor in the one half and Anderson V Wright in the other semi final in the bottom half of the draw. The odds are very generous as it could easily happen and allow me to cash out on two leaving one to win. Could quite possibly cash out on one at the Q/F stages to cover my lay out. 

I very much doubt MVG will not end up champion. He is at the moment head and shoulders above the rest with his scoring and finishing. The only thing that gives Wright, Anderson and Taylor a chance is its a sets format not a straight shootout in legs.

Despite looking like a twat I like Wright and if hope he goes far.

Guest Pistonbroke

I very much doubt MVG will not end up champion. He is at the moment head and shoulders above the rest with his scoring and finishing. The only thing that gives Wright, Anderson and Taylor a chance is its a sets format not a straight shootout in legs.

Despite looking like a twat I like Wright and if hope he goes far.

I don't mind Wright either, he's supposed to be a very likeable bloke away from the ockey. Apparently his missus spends a few hours before every match doing his gimmick hair style and tatts. If it keeps him happy and the public talking then let him get on with it I say. Far better than gobshytes like Gerwyn Price and Lewis or wrong uns like Taylor, who I still admire for his actual domination and titles, but not as a bloke. 

I don't mind Wright either, he's supposed to be a very likeable bloke away from the ockey. Apparently his missus spends a few hours before every match doing his gimmick hair style and tatts. If it keeps him happy and the public talking then let him get on with it I say. Far better than gobshytes like Gerwyn Price and Lewis or wrong uns like Taylor, who I still admire for his actual domination and titles, but not as a bloke. 

This.

Guest Pistonbroke

The fella he's playing throws darts like he's standing at the bar. Maybe he learnt in a small pub.

That game took an age, good darts, bad darts, average darts...rinse and repeat. 

I wonder if they had a paramedic on standby for Henderson. I reckon his rocking motion before each throw is to get the momentum up for when the fat cunt has to walk to the board. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I bet his blood pressure is off the chart.

Yeah, and he has put on more weight since the photo I used and his face is a deeper shade of crimson. 

Guest Pistonbroke

The last match up with him and the other fella was probably the most grotesque match up in darts history

I was thinking that myself, that Gilding fella has the awful procedure of looking to the left whilst stood sideways, breathing deeply in and out before then turning to the board to throw, fucking weirdo. 

I was thinking that myself, that Gilding fella has the awful procedure of looking to the left whilst stood sideways, breathing deeply in and out before then turning to the board to throw, fucking weirdo.

Probably pleasures himself with the flights.

Guest Pistonbroke

I'll be glad when the second round gets underway and we get a better quality of pairings. This extended prelims/first round they brought in a few years ago is shit. 

I'll be glad when the second round gets underway and we get a better quality of pairings. This extended prelims/first round they brought in a few years ago is shit. 

Its hard to take the darts seriously in the early stages. I used to go to the championships a lot when I was younger as it's great fun to watch in the later stages but early on it's kind of boring.

I'll keep up to date and get on the tellybox when it gets exciting.

Guest Pistonbroke

Young Dobey knocks out Sylvester Stallone Jason Pipe. Dobey living up to the outside shot hype I gave him, he could easily make the latter stages, although he'll have to probably face Chisnall in the next round. Chissy blows hot and cold so he could easily win that, then it would more than likely be Dolan the round after which is also winnable. 

Young Dobey knocks out Sylvester Stallone Jason Pipe. Dobey living up to the outside shot hype I gave him, he could easily make the latter stages, although he'll have to probably face Chisnall in the next round. Chissy blows hot and cold so he could easily win that, then it would more than likely be Dolan the round after which is also winnable.

Dolan would be a decent sized underdog against Klaasen for me

Guest Pistonbroke

Dolan would be a decent sized underdog against Klaasen for me

Dolan is on good form mate, but yeah, if they both play to the top of their game Klaasen would be favourite.