You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

World Darts Championship

The Golden Eel

2 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

Unreal, I still thought he was going to shit to bed, but he absolutely pulverised van dickhead. Arguably one of the g greatest performances that's ever been on that stage. 

Expected his arse to fall out even at 3-0.

But he just kept scoring so heavily and never took his foot off his throat....some effort.

That kind of scoring is just gonna hammer anyone.

14  180's to 4

30  140+ to 20

56 100+ to 40

And to top it all of 48% on his doubles which is very good - added to the scoring power then that is an unplayable job.

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

2:1 Bunting come on son 

Genuinely can't stand Gerwyn Price. The definition of a bully that turns into a fanny when someone stands up to him.

Would prefer Chizzy to win it all as he's s St. Helens lad but Bunting would be s nice change as well.

9 minutes ago, Elite said:

Genuinely can't stand Gerwyn Price. The definition of a bully that turns into a fanny when someone stands up to him.

Would prefer Chizzy to win it all as he's s St. Helens lad but Bunting would be s nice change as well.

Is Chizzy a St helens lad as well??! 

5 minutes ago, Elite said:

His interviews are funny, sounds like he's pissed up.

I heard him earlier after the old firm I was flicking to SSN and my dad said put the darts on so we watched the last few sets of him from last night and when he spoke just like Bobby I always assumed he was a cockney. Thought he was warrington way after hearing him but you lot all sound the same anyway. 

23 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I heard him earlier after the old firm I was flicking to SSN and my dad said put the darts on so we watched the last few sets of him from last night and when he spoke just like Bobby I always assumed he was a cockney. Thought he was warrington way after hearing him but you lot all sound the same anyway. 

Haha, my accent is completely fucked but I'm a lot more eloquent than Chizzy. Doesn't take much though, I grant you.

• Upvote 1