You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Middlesbrough (A) - 7:45pm, 14/12/16 - The Desolation of Smoggies.

Trumo

Hmmm. Didnt think he'd drop Karius to be honest. Bit worried Matip is out again. That ankle injury's a bit of a worry.

think he is right on karius but can see why some may disagree...

as for matip i agree...it is a worry - lovren probably being risked as well could easily see him breaking down and we are looking at lucas and klavan.

let's hope not especially with derby looming - lukaku against those pair or defenders carrying knocks is a worry.

Any win will do. Come on Liverpool!

I'm surprised he dropped Karius, but after sticking it to Gary Neville, Klopp is doing it on his terms. Mignolet had started the season better so hopefully he has a good game tonight. 

Like everyone else I'm concerned about Matip being out. Beyond that we will miss Coutinho, obviously, and then Sturridge is nowhere to be seen again. 

The squad is looking a bit thin at the moment. A couple of judicious singings in January will really help. In the meantime we have to keep going. Perhaps it's time for a kid to make a bit of a name for himself? 

I got a bottle of champagne off my team in work today. If we get beat I'll be cracking it open to celebrate the end of another title challenge. This is so I don't have to save it until April like in 2014.

I got a Jurgen mask as part of my Secret Santa present at work today lol

• Upvote 1