You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Middlesbrough (A) - 7:45pm, 14/12/16 - The Desolation of Smoggies.

Trumo

Im not one for buying into the hysteria of a few bad results, but after the Arse prolapse last night we need to take the three points tonight and bounce back.

Chelsea also without Hazard tonight makes their game that bit more difficult. Sunderland are improving and are defensively a lot more solid. 

Any type of three points will do very nicely and set us up for the weekend.

Anyone know of a hostelry in the London area showing this game on TV?

A quick word of warning. I was in London on business last summer on the day we played the mancs in a shit preseaon friendly in the US. My male colleague and I jumped in a taxi at about 2 am and requested to be brought to some clubs hoping to find somewhere showing the match. He dropped us off in Soho, we went to the nearest bar and asked the bouncer if they were showing the match. He seemed a little unsure but we went in and ordered a couple of drinks. It was when we noticed pretty obvious public displays of affection that we realised this wasnt the type of bar which would show the match and we quickly moved on. 

Nothing wrong with that environment you understand, just never going to show the football are they?

Im not one for buying into the hysteria of a few bad results, but after the Arse prolapse last night we need to take the three points tonight and bounce back.

Chelsea also without Hazard tonight makes their game that bit more difficult. Sunderland are improving and are defensively a lot more solid.

Any type of three points will do very nicely and set us up for the weekend.

Why is Hazard out?

Just checked my fantasy team and there's nothing there to suggest he won't be playing.

This always happens with my fantasy team FFS.  Last weekend I had Diomande and someone else on the bench with 6 points each but of course everyone played.  Tonight, my first sub is Holebas away to City... Typical.

I sold that cunt Ashley Williams a couple of hours prior to the Arsenal game. 

• Upvote 1

This always happens with my fantasy team FFS.  Last weekend I had Diomande and someone else on the bench with 6 points each but of course everyone played.  Tonight, my first sub is Holebas away to City... Typical.

Holebas won't be able to look his family in the eye tonight if he doesn't get double figures.

Right then,

Minge

Clyne                  Klavan     Matip         Milner

Hendo

Can                         Lallana

Mane                       Firmino            Wilnaldum

Right then,

Minge

Clyne                  Klavan     Matip         Milner

Hendo

Can                         Lallana

Mane                       Firmino            Wilnaldum

Call me a cynic but it really does not scream title winning side does it that...

Can may well be out as well.

We spanked them 5-1 one year, with Fowler scoring 4 of them. I think the first goal was in the first 30 seconds or something because the goal celebration was him and Macca pointing to imaginary watches on their wrists with a 'WTF!' expression on their faces. It might have been the year when they had Ravanelli and Juninho up front and still got relegated.

I just looked it up and you're right. I recall nothing of that game but their relegation I remember well. Lots of grown men crying.

Feeling a bit more confident about tonight now though. Early goal and we'll score a few against them