You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Middlesbrough (A) - 7:45pm, 14/12/16 - The Desolation of Smoggies.

Trumo

Really good team performance that.  Especially in the second half, Boro didn't really have any of the ball.  Good from Mignolet, and the back 4.  Henderson did step up in the second half and played much better than in the first.  Mane's pace utilised very effectively with the long ball.  Really glad we put a performance like that in before the derby.  

Wouldn't mind seeing what Klopp can do with that Traore kid

I'm sure there were rumours at the time he signed that Liverpool were interested in him. He looks fast and powerful.

Man Utd look like they will scrape the win here. Two possible silver linings, even though I don't want them to ever win anything:

1. Pardew loses a game. Might wipe a bit of smug off his face. 

2. Man Utd do well enough to give them hope, but the truth is they are the sixth best team in the Premier League at the moment. Hopefully that continues.

Man Utd look like they will scrape the win here. Two possible silver linings, even though I don't want them to ever win anything:

1. Pardew loses a game. Might wipe a bit of smug off his face

2. Man Utd do well enough to give them hope, but the truth is they are the sixth best team in the Premier League at the moment. Hopefully that continues.

Yes that's the best thing about that result

Right i'll moan like fuck when we are shite....but fair do's tonight we were excellent once we got going and that 2nd half was total control.

Good stuff tonight, really good stuff - a game we needed to win on a ground we never do well on against a stubborn side...looked like a real banana skin - lads did very well and deserve credit.

• Upvote 1

Lallana was genuinely brilliant that game.

He's been much better than before but I still thought he was getting a case of the "Lovrens" (wherein a previously crap player plays decent and because of the improvement people actually start to think he's really good).  However, his improvement last season wasn't a fluke and indeed has continued apace this season.

He's actually a rather vital player for us at the moment.  With Coutinho out we can be short of creative players and Lallana actually contributing to goals is a massive thing for our side.

• Upvote 1

Cheers Suzy, we're a right bunch of moaning cunts when we lose, and we're actually quite agreeable when we win. Fancy a cuppa?

we're the best behaved forumers in the land, we're the best behaved forumers in the land, we're the best behaved forumers, best behaved forumers, best behaved forumers in the land....when we win!....

we're a right shower of bastards when we lose............

• Upvote 1

We played really well second half. They were shite for the full 90. I couldn't really enjoy the game though because I couldn't cheer us on sat with the home fans. Our fans were great. Didn't stop singing.

Adama Traore looked a handful again tonight.. he's still young so he should improve.

He has talent for sure but don't think he's that much better than Ojo from what I've seen of the two
  • Upvote 1