Quantcast
Middlesbrough (A) - 7:45pm, 14/12/16 - The Desolation of Smoggies. - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Trumo

Middlesbrough (A) - 7:45pm, 14/12/16 - The Desolation of Smoggies.

If someone offered me 4 points off the next two games,i'd do cartwheels over the floor. Stoke and City then. If we are within touching distance (7-8 points) of Chelsea by the end of the month,it would be great.

It's better than his usual puns and Trumo obviously put some thought into it but by actually going ahead and using it, instead of stepping aside, I feel like he's put himself ahead of the team here.

I can remember ravanelli destroying us once and Skrtel at right back in another defeat in 09 I think. was that the last league meeting?

The most worrying thing is we have looked lethargic in our last two performances, not good when we have another two away games this coming week and one of those against the bitters. Hopefully it is more of a mental thing than physical, if it's the latter we could be in for some more pain. 

I will step aside ONLY if it goes south. Being pussies though, none of you lot had the balls to step in in the first place.

• Upvote 1

This will be a tough game. Karanka is basically another Mourinho, albeit without the cunty vibes.

All my mates love him but even they'll admit he's as negative as they come when setting up a team.

The next 'must win' game.

I dont think we have that good a record there. I remember going to a league cup semi there back around 2000(?).  Horrid place, horrid club.

Think we'll draw but remain ever hopeful we'll get 3 points.