You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Ham (H) - 4:30pm, 11/12/16 - Nail 'em up I say! Naaiiilll some sense into 'em!

Trumo

Even worse than dropping points is going to be all the whoppers who will spend the next 3 days complaining that we're rubbish.

Ignoring the fact that we battered West Ham there, we were miles the better side, undone by a free kick and a lucky deflection right to their player.  Oh, and the referee didn't give us a clear penalty and we hit the bar.

I hate football sometimes.

Miles the better side, absolutely miles, but nothing to show for it but a point. And we were never the team that was going to romp our way to a title, always needed a bit of luck to get there. I think this game and last week have done for any title chances, now it will be 2nd or 3rd at best.

Urgh.

With our squad top 4 is overachieving to be fair. Only Klopp and the coaching team keeps us from being mid table.

I hate football sometimes.

Miles the better side, absolutely miles, but nothing to show for it but a point. And we were never the team that was going to romp our way to a title, always needed a bit of luck to get there. I think this game and last week have done for any title chances, now it will be 2nd or 3rd at best.

Urgh.

2nd or 3rd? Unlikely in my book. 5th/6th is this sides limit especially if we get any more key injuries.

Some very lacklustre performances today.  Origi, Firmino and Wijnaldum put in the sort of performances we see from them regularly.  Our goalie may well come good, but right now, he's a liability.  Clyne is not great in the attacking half, and Henderson is a terrible corner taker. Need to take the smoggies apart in the week. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Well that feels like a loss. 5 points dropped against Bournemouth and fucking West Ham is in itself a huge message to the owners that we need to strengthen this squad. Origi apart from his odd goal is fucking dire, Wijnaldum is a waste of space and we can't play Firminio out wide as it just doesn't work. Having 68% of possession means fuck all if you don't create enough chances. 

Mane, Milner and Matip are the only players I'll be using for my 3 MOTM options, the rest were all Meh to poor to very poor. 

Boro up next and then the bitters, I just hope our gap to the Mancs and Spuds doesn't shorten further. 

Lot of hysteria on here. We still have the makings of a good team but we have gone into a dip after our great start and we don't have the mentality to cope, with our unaddressed flaws badly exposed. I still reckon we are good enough to get top four but I think the last couple of games have shown we don't have what it takes to keep pace with Chelsea, who will win in comfortably after Arsenal inevitably do an Arsenal in the second half of the season.

Guest Pistonbroke

Everything we have done that's half decent, he's been involved in, so while he hasn't been at his best coming back after an injury, it's fair to say he's been the best player in a Liverpool shirt today. 

Behave yourself mate. Mane, Milner and Matip were far better. Lallana could miss 3 pens, score an own goal, get sent off and you would still rate him. 

I'm not saying he was shit today, just bang average. 

Some very lacklustre performances today. Origi, Firmino and Wijnaldum put in the sort of performances we see from them regularly. Our goalie may well come good, but right now, he's a liability. Clyne is not great in the attacking half, and Henderson is a terrible corner taker. Need to take the smoggies apart in the week.

Lallana was fucking shit as well.

Even worse than dropping points is going to be all the whoppers who will spend the next 3 days complaining that we're rubbish.

Ignoring the fact that we battered West Ham there, we were miles the better side, undone by a free kick and a lucky deflection right to their player. Oh, and the referee didn't give us a clear penalty and we hit the bar.

This is true, but you can't deny we're pretty rubbish defensively. Goal against tally doesn't lie.

Ignoring the fact that we battered West Ham there, we were miles the better side, undone by a free kick and a lucky deflection right to their player. Oh, and the referee didn't give us a clear penalty and we hit the bar.

Dominating the ball against a side that lets you have it, isnt being the better side.

Failing to create anything of note against a shit team that asks can you? Thata what made this a shit perfornance, yet again.