You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Miscellaneous fine alcohol

Remmie

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

Just finished for 3 days and can't go to bed with the workmen here

Shattered

Then definitely have a few. 

One thing I found that helped me after nights was putting classic fm on the radio quietly. 

It was some background noise to drop off to but also enough constant quiet noise a car door slamming outside or something like that wouldn’t wake you. 

• 7 months later...
19 minutes ago, Chr15 said:

I forgot this one.  Bought a bottle duty free at Sydney airport for $A33. Haven't found it in UK though.

bundaberg_black.jpg

Just looked on Google Shopping, and you can get it online from Sanza for £47.50, plus £6.48 for delivery. Considering that's about double what you paid, I highly doubt that represents value.

https://www.sanza.co.uk/Bundaberg_Black.asp

2 hours ago, Trumo said:

Just looked on Google Shopping, and you can get it online from Sanza for £47.50, plus £6.48 for delivery. Considering that's about double what you paid, I highly doubt that represents value.

https://www.sanza.co.uk/Bundaberg_Black.asp

Cheaper than last time I saw it online. It was something like £70 I think.  Still, it's cheaper than Old Fettercairn!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got some of this recently :

WSEwVR9.jpg

It's nice but I can't help but think it's like a normal Baileys with some chocolate milkshake poured in. It's also around the same price as a normal Baileys but for half the amount, so not something I'd buy often I don't think.

• 3 months later...
On 18/08/2022 at 04:40, Red Phoenix said:

Got some of this recently :

WSEwVR9.jpg

It's nice but I can't help but think it's like a normal Baileys with some chocolate milkshake poured in. It's also around the same price as a normal Baileys but for half the amount, so not something I'd buy often I don't think.

Got some more of this today. Poured some normal Baileys in a glass then same amount of this to see what they're like mixed together and it was totally awesome. Might keep doing that mostly so that the Luxe lasts longer too.

I prefer it to when I first posted about it as well, it might still have a bit of a milkshake taste but there's definitely a Belgian choc taste too and I only got some after having some normal Baileys the other day and actually missing the taste of this.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...