You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Trent Alexander Arnold

Arl arse

11 minutes ago, Barnesey said:

He is a fantastic footballer and can hit those passes with both feet. But he can be frustratingly casual at times. Hopefully someone is pointing this out to him at Melwood 

He is still young and a dazzling talent and I am sure he will get more selective. I can't have been the only one who nearly carked when he gave the ball away in the second half and left them a clear run into the left of the box.

I think we as a team are a bit naïve on occasions , can't think of any other team who do not take account of the match timings like us. Give or take BGJ & Hendo we do not seem to ever take account of the fact that for instance we are leading in the last five minutes of the half or injury time and still play at a hundred miles an hour or have the goalie throwing quick risky pass outs.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

He's a genuinely unbelievable footballer. Incredibly clever.

There was a game a couple of weeks back, Keita scored from Salah backheel.

Trent played the ball to Naby, and there was nothing made of it.

But it was a perfect fizz around the corner perfectly to feet.

If that pass was off, he'd not have been able to turn into space.

Not to mention his ball to Bobby the other day.

Quality.

13 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Great photo. Shades of this one...

3574170244-30062011014515.jpg

First thing I thought. 

Its mental to think we have got the two best full-backs, the best CB and the best goalie in the world. The front 3 are in the top 10 attacking players in the world and Fabinho is probably just behind Kante as the best DM in the world. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

First thing I thought. 

Its mental to think we have got the two best full-backs, the best CB and the best goalie in the world. The front 3 are in the top 10 attacking players in the world and Fabinho is probably just behind Kante as the best DM in the world. 

And yet clean sheets are quite rare this season! Not complaining as I know it's the flipside of having such attack minded fullback, just a weird stat.

• 10 months later...

Another massive loss - one after another isn't it.

Hurts our attacking width down his side so much and with him and VVD out that is our 2 best passers from the back out.

Hopefully he will be back soon enough.

Can't see Klopp playing Oxlade there, will be Milner or Williams (who for me is way off being up to it yet)

33 minutes ago, an tha said:

Another massive loss - one after another isn't it.

Hurts our attacking width down his side so much and with him and VVD out that is our 2 best passers from the back out.

Hopefully he will be back soon enough.

Can't see Klopp playing Oxlade there, will be Milner or Williams (who for me is way off being up to it yet)

Chamberlain is nowhere near fit or good enough.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

Out for about 4 weeks. 

That's going to really hurt the creativity 

Screenshot_20201109_194751.jpg

I'm gonna have a lot of my hopes hanging on that "up to". 

With the internationals taking up two of those weeks we could get lucky and have him back in 2 to 3.