Arl arse

Trent Alexander Arnold

5 hours ago, Strontium said:

So glad we sent our only other right back out on loan in January.

Yeah, because Neco Williams against Benfica and City is just what we need.

This is EXACTLY why he was loaned out.

I'm ok with Joe playing there if need's be. And I'll never get this collective pant-shitting whenever people talk about Milner maybe having to play full back. He has never, not once ever, let us down. 

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Chris said:

I'm ok with Joe playing there if need's be. And I'll never get this collective pant-shitting whenever people talk about Milner maybe having to play full back. He has never, not once ever, let us down. 

This. 

3 minutes ago, Chris said:

I think the issue is further up the pitch.

7 hours ago, Strontium said:

So glad we sent our only other right back out on loan in January.

You mean the one who got masses of abuse whenever he did play? That one? I bet he's glad, too! 

Klopp hinted at a potential system change... I wonder if we’d go three at the back with Milner or Ox as the RM/RWB. 

• Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Klopp hinted at a potential system change... I wonder if we’d go three at the back with Milner or Ox as the RM/RWB. 

Peps head is overheating trying to figure out what Jurgen's new formation is going to be

2 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

'There's bin a murrderr.'

Oy, get your arse over to the Russia war thread and tell us all how to get rid of that cunt. And Putin. 

1 hour ago, Chris said:

You’re right of course but he  struggled early on against City with Foden giving him a hard time. Joe for me.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Give him an ice pick that makes his ears burn.

Or a mirror so he can see what he looks like

8tlUlK.gif

The report I read said Trent picked up the hamstring strain against Arsenal? Well he played to the end, wasn't subbed, showed zero signs of discomfort or injury, surely this must be a purely precautionary measure?

How many reckon it's a Ferguson type manoeuvre? The classic 'Giggsy isn't fit for internationals' bit.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Em City said:

How many reckon it's a Ferguson type manoeuvre? The classic 'Giggsy isn't fit for internationals' bit.

How very dare you even suggest such malpractice?

19 hours ago, Em City said:

With Reece James being injured and Trent being "injured" then that means Kyle walker will be playing all the minutes for England at RB. 

Klopp playing 4d chess here.