You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Most depressing sentences heard or read

sir roger

My brother worked with some fella in his late 40s who would count down every day up to his retirement of 55 every night when they got the train.

I work with some miserable cow who never stops complaining about where we work. She says she isn't going until she gets a payoff because after working there for 27 years and moaning every minute of the day she feels she is entitled to it.

Had "What the fuck have you done to that?" once, after several days of booze and chemicals.

246.gif

Similar scenario;

Her: Don't worry, it happens to lots of blokes.

Me: Not to me it doesn't, it must be you.

Stormed out of the room and went back down stairs to the party.

Then had her mates calling me a cunt for the rest of the night.

"...and 2016 has now officially ended without Alan Sugar, Philip Green, Simon Cowell, Piers Morgan, Katie Hopkins, Jeremy Clarkson, Rupert Murdoch or Paul Dacre being added to The Grim Reaper's impressive haul for the year."

Maybe 2016 is the empire strikes back and 2017 will be the return of the jedi with some of that list and kelvin mckenzie as well

"Suggested serving size: 2 biscuits"

Haha

Thats why i just dont eat them.

When i was talking to a dietitian about diabetes she said you can still have the odd one or two after a meal.

If i cant sit there with a coffee or hot chocolate and eat at least half the pack I won't bother. Eating two is bollocks

• 2 weeks later...