You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leeds (H) - EFL Cup, 7:45pm, 29/11/16 - Send 'em to Elland back.

Trumo

We got past Spurs with a mismatch side cause they put out a similar team and were the better team for large spells of the game.

A first choice cohesive leeds team could well be more than a match for players not good enough and kids.   Just stupid taking the chance when we're so close to silverware.

Guest Pistonbroke

Leeds was the first big game i went to, 1974, 1-0 Stevie Heighway, nostalgic time

That was also my first game mate.

Leeds went on to win the title the cunts, but the Mancs were relegated. 

Went to a few games when I lived there. George graham was in charge and o leary was his assistant.

Think I witnessed Rushie score his only goals for them.

Far more memorable was two birds sitting behind me getting their baps out for a photographer in what I assume was for the daily sport or something