You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Things you wouldn't buy or do if you were a multi millionaire.

Guest Pistonbroke

Guest Pistonbroke

I wouldn't buy an Iphone, you can shove your statement item up your arse. 

I wouldn't own more than 1 car, I'd have a nice Audi though. Why the fuck anybody needs more than one car is beyond me, show off cunts. 

I wouldn't go on a super duper all expensive World cruise. The thought of being on a ship full of show off cunts trying to outdo each other so they can kiss the captains arse just doesn't appeal to me. 

I wouldn't buy a house in one of these property areas for rich people. Yet again, living in an area full of show off cunts trying to outdo each other doesn't tickle my fancy. I'd rather have a nice secluded house near the sea or in the countryside. 

A massive house, I've never understood why people need a huge house. A wee house is easier to heat & to keep clean.

I probably still wouldn't drive, I have absolutely no interest in driving or cars & I don't see that money would change that.

Guest Pistonbroke

I can't think of much stuff I'd buy. I'd just be travelling a lot, and watching a lot of live sport.

That would certainly be the thing I'd love to do, 2-4 weeks culture mixed with cricket, f++tball, etc. I would also quite like to follow a band I like on a whole World tour. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Breast implants and a good blowjob technique would allow you to do that without becoming rich

I tried mate, but Eddie Vedder said he hates stubble. 

I like cars a lot and would probably want 2 or 3 - a daily driver, one with a bit of high performance and luxury, and an older not-quite-classic such as a Merc W123 (plus the garage space to store them) but I don't think I'd actually want to own a supercar. As for houses, I don't see the point in having a huge mansion with dozens or rooms and acres of land although a good-sized house would be OK, along with space for that garage. I also don't see the point in bling statements like jewellery or yachts, or expensive drug-fuelled parties filled with cunts who are only there because they want to mooch off you.

I wouldn't go to fancy restaurants where Tory pricks sit there quipping about how their quail is the best they've had since they hunted their own in Rhodesia.

I wouldn't buy a fancy car. I really like the new mondeo so I'd get I've of them.

With Mook on the big house thing. Too impersonal. Nice to be able to stay close to each other in a small house.

But I would offer Hayley McQueen a few bob to spend 45 seconds receiving a lash of the Zonkoconda

• Upvote 1

For a house, I would splash out on a few things.

I'd like a 25 metre pool, indoor and heated.

I'd want a good view, preferably involving a mountain and a lake. And I'd want a decent size balcony from which I could admire the view

And I'd want no one else to be able to see my balcony from at least 20 metres

I'd also like a big kitchen with space to eat and French doors leading out to a covered patio with a view over the lake

I reckon I could do that quite cheap (by certain standards)

Oh and there has to be a decent pub with good food within walking distance

Basically I want to retire to one of the lakeside houses on the outskirts of Sankt Gilgen

• Upvote 1

What's the point in being rich if your not going to buy expensive things?

I'd buy a big house, with indoor pool & 5-a-side pitch.

I'm not into cars, so I wouldn't buy anything major, but I'd have a nice 4x4 or something.

I'd buy a yacht, I don't want to be sharing the pool / beach on holiday with you scum bags.

I'd have multiple holiday homes....

....I only need my father-in-law to pop his clogs and I'll be living the dream!

Actually, I wouldn't change my season ticket in the Kop for an Executive Box.

• Upvote 2

If I was a gazillionaire and I had bin lids, I'd send them to the local Comprehensive.  Private schools are cunt farms staffed by paedos.  I'd swerve private medicine, too.

Stupid massive watches.  I've never seen a watch I'd like that cost more than about £200 anyway.

• Upvote 1