You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sunderland (H) - 3pm, 26/11/16 - Mackem beg for mercy.

Trumo

That was a hard fought 3 points to take us back top.

I dont have a problem with sunderland or their fans. It is Sir Bob's team after all and their fans have probably been the most supportive of any clubs' in the fight for justice for the 96.

Their manager is another thing. What a dick. Your team has come into a bit of form recently so you revert to not just 4 at the back but 5 and all 11 behind the ball.

Yeah they frustrated us for a long time, that was mainly down to us though. Misplaced passes, poor decisions, slow to move the ball etc all helped to make the 1st half poor. And just how did they get a throw in for Countiho's injury? It looked to me their player went through Coutinho with a block so that ball is either our throw in or a pen (in my opinion).

Still, the ref was fucking woeful again, cant stand the baldy twat.

Coutinho's injury made us toil more and mane and can not playing too good. Bobby Firmino never gave up but like last week in the rain at southampton, it just didnt look his day.

Surely joke act \ decision of the day was Karius' quick goalkick across the box that went 'out' for a corner/ But, it looked to me like the ball went over the goal line inside the box so was never in play. I could be wrong, I was  a good hundred yards away.

Origi always looks industrious and today was no different. The lad runs his bollocks off for the cause. There didnt look to be any danger when he got the ball insidethe box on the left. But either he saw an opening or no one including their keeper saw the shot coming. The sound of relief around Anfield when the ball hit the inside of the net could be felt never mind heard.

Mane just didnt look at the races today. I think that was as bad a game as Ive seen him play. But with sunderland now looking for a goal a break gave him his chance to stretch his legs and fucking run. Despite being tugged a few times he managed to stay on his feet and get in the box and when the next push came, clear pen.

Up stepped milner to make no mistake and at 2-0 it was game over.

Oh, and the defence looked good too didnt it?

The atmos in the first half was piss poor. No wonder Klopp got agitated in the second when the noise was a lot better.

It looked like spurs were going to do us a favour today as well but the soft cunts let victor fucking moses score a winner. That cunt scored one for us then stopped playing.

Bournemouth away is the next 'big test.' Finger crossed for Phil and us.

It could still be ligament damage though, which means a couple months at least on the sidelines.

Hopefully its just a sprained ankle.

You know a sprained ankle is also ligament damage?

I sprained my ankle really badly a year or so ago playing 5-a-side and the doctor told me I'd have been better off breaking it in terms of time to fully heal/recover.

That was a hard fought 3 points to take us back top.

I dont have a problem with sunderland or their fans. It is Sir Bob's team after all and their fans have probably been the most supportive of any clubs' in the fight for justice for the 96.

Their manager is another thing. What a dick. Your team has come into a bit of form recently so you revert to not just 4 at the back but 5 and all 11 behind the ball.

Yeah they frustrated us for a long time, that was mainly down to us though. Misplaced passes, poor decisions, slow to move the ball etc all helped to make the 1st half poor. And just how did they get a throw in for Countiho's injury? It looked to me their player went through Coutinho with a block so that ball is either our throw in or a pen (in my opinion).

Still, the ref was fucking woeful again, cant stand the baldy twat.

Coutinho's injury made us toil more and mane and can not playing too good. Bobby Firmino never gave up but like last week in the rain at southampton, it just didnt look his day.

Surely joke act \ decision of the day was Karius' quick goalkick across the box that went 'out' for a corner/ But, it looked to me like the ball went over the goal line inside the box so was never in play. I could be wrong, I was a good hundred yards away.

Origi always looks industrious and today was no different. The lad runs his bollocks off for the cause. There didnt look to be any danger when he got the ball insidethe box on the left. But either he saw an opening or no one including their keeper saw the shot coming. The sound of relief around Anfield when the ball hit the inside of the net could be felt never mind heard.

Mane just didnt look at the races today. I think that was as bad a game as Ive seen him play. But with sunderland now looking for a goal a break gave him his chance to stretch his legs and fucking run. Despite being tugged a few times he managed to stay on his feet and get in the box and when the next push came, clear pen.

Up stepped milner to make no mistake and at 2-0 it was game over.

Oh, and the defence looked good too didnt it?

The atmos in the first half was piss poor. No wonder Klopp got agitated in the second when the noise was a lot better.

It looked like spurs were going to do us a favour today as well but the soft cunts let victor fucking moses score a winner. That cunt scored one for us then stopped playing.

Bournemouth away is the next 'big test.' Finger crossed for Phil and us.

Can't blame him for parking the bus. It looked for a long time like they were gonna get something and really they should have taken the lead.

He must get a little pissed off after hearing how noisey we were then coming from Dortmund to find he has to conduct the fucking crowd to get a decent atmos.

Can't blame him at all...bound to be a few who come out with 'he is bang out of line' etc. fact is he isn't our support should be dug out over how bad it if often is - it is of course not just an LFC thing it is a PL thing...must drive Klopp up the wall as he comes from a totally different culture.

Can't blame him at all...bound to be a few who come out with 'he is bang out of line' etc. fact is he isn't our support should be dug out over how bad it if often is - it is of course not just an LFC thing it is a PL thing...must drive Klopp up the wall as he comes from a totally different culture.

Yes but St Pauli's fans are amazing and the team is fucking shite. Having a boss atmosphere won't make you a great footballer.