You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Westworld

Captain Turdseye

So the maze was metaphorical for the pursuit of true self and hence consciousness for both man and machine. Ed Harris and William were the same.

Arnold did not want the park open because he thought it cruel and inhumane because the hosts had become conscious. So Delores killed him.

Hopkins began to have regrets and did not want the park to stay open because of their consciousness. So he planned his greatest storyline. His death and the rise of the hosts.

I think that captured it all. Oh and throw in some tits

So the maze was metaphorical for the pursuit of true self and hence consciousness for both man and machine. Ed Harris and William were the same.

Arnold did not want the park open because he thought it cruel and inhumane because the hosts had become conscious. So Delores killed him.

Hopkins began to have regrets and did not want the park to stay open because of their consciousness. So he planned his greatest storyline. His death and the rise of the hosts.

I think that captured it all. Oh and throw in some tits

*******SPOILER*********

You really think Hopkins is dead ? The man is a narcissist, alluded to many times already, not least when he recreated himself as a boy.

Am I being thick that there must be at least 3 'worlds'

- westworld

- the samurai world

- a world where Maeve's black daughter could be part of the narrative. Or did her getting off the train mean that's World 1?

I thought she was more an off brown...

But in all seriousness, Nolan has said he hopes to introduce Samurai World in the next series. Also, Maeve's note said 'Park 1' so there are areas that definitely haven't been shown as yet.

However I'm not sure if the note was some kind of consciousness test because her programming showed that she was meant to escape to the city but when she saw the parent and child together she decided to get off the train. All very mind bending indeed.

*******SPOILER*********

You really think Hopkins is dead ? The man is a narcissist, alluded to many times already, not least when he recreated himself as a boy.

I think the human Hopkins is dead.

I can't decide if I think he is or isn't. Part of me hopes he isn't because the character is so great, and another part of me thinks that nobody lasts forever, and that is such a great way to bow out.

It wouldn't at all be surprising if he had found a way to upload himself into a host body.

Been saving this to Binge over xmas. Need to know how many gratuitous sex scenes are there?

Last time I tried to watch something with my ma in law staying over it was Game of Thrones and we watched the infamous Khal Drogo/Dany wedding night scene and I nearly died.

None!

There is plenty of nudity though,both male and female.

• Upvote 1

He got attacked by those Apaches, never showed him dying though. Hope not as his character has a lot of potential.

Yeah, Ghost Nation got him and then he was never seen again after that!

Although never confirmed, I'm assuming Elsie is dead.

With a few of the higher budget actors offed, I'm hoping there are better quality actors throughout season 2.