You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Keane

Bjornebye

He’s just been waiting in the long grass since Klopp had him off on sky a few months back.

Keane is nothing but a bitter prick with a chip on shoulder and doesn’t forget any slight.

Our lads haven’t just one a league - they also picked up a European cup as well.

Which is the same amount as that cork cunt has. 

• Upvote 6

he walked out on his country, while being captain on the eve of a world cup.

Id take what that dickhead says with a grain of salt. 

We've ben shit, we all know it, but no matter what way you look at it, you simply cannot ignore our ridiculous injury list, yet for some reason, it seems only liverpool supporters realise we're missing a "few" players. 

• Upvote 2

Must be great being a pundit you can spout shite and then change your opinion later on ...I seem to remember him saying after this game he loved Liverpool’s intensity and drive yet yesterday he slagged us off for being big headed after winning the league 

I was just looking at utds standings in the league, the year that rio ferdinand got banned for missing a doping test. It was the 03/04 season, utd finished 3rd, 15 points behind arsenal. 

Ferdinand wasn't banned until the Christmas time, so still played half the season. 

We've had our first two choice missing for the whole season and this cunt Keane has the gaul to say we're "poor champions" 

Absolute wank strain he is

6 minutes ago, Elite said:

I still find him entertaining like I do with Souey, they talk absolute shite a lot of the time but better than listening to dullards like Redknapp, Richards etc.

Standard of punditry and Sky's coverage is as bad as it's ever been. Tyler and Neville/Carragher is about as shit as it gets. 

Controversial, perhaps, but Keys & Gray whenever I have had a BeIn sports stream have been far more insightful than Keane/Carragher whoever is trawled on Sky. Actually able to relate events outside of a couple-of-weeks timespan. I’ll say it again, for all this “worst champions”/“never been at the races gunk”, we were runaway favourites for the title as long ago as mid December (as that Keane/City vid above illuminates)

To be fair to Keane, he said the same of his own team-mates after they won the European Cup in 1999, questioning their desire to go and win it again and again.

The interview with Trent before the game where he admitted some of the players have taken their eye off the ball obviously played into his hands.

Although not a fan of cheap point scoring (like pinning Keane's comments on the dressing room wall would be) but Klopp should definitely be referencing this to the players. If I were one of our players this morning, I'd be wanting to ram his words down his throat, take as many points from the rest of the season as possible, finish as high as we can (2nd is still hugely achievable) and win the Champions League.

It's nuts how they have come to the conclusion this form is down to liverpool letting being champions go to their heads! on what fucking planet do you come up with that especially if you are paid to talk football. Fuck me we heard nothing but Laporte being missing for Man City and how it effected them and cost them the league yet we are missing Van Dijk, Matip and Gomez on season long injuries, were having to play our two best midfielders as centrebacks but we aren't challenging for the title because we've let it go to our heads!  Also idiots saying one title wonders because we aren't retaining it this year.. we have 19 titles and all anybody has spoke of since we won it is how hard it is to retain. Forget the fact the year before we won the champions league and got 98 points... did that go to our head, we got to the champions league final the year before that did that go to our heads. Klopp has achieved all this by spending about 110 million net compared to city's 600 million and united 500 million but were not winning it this year because it went to our heads.

What a bellend Keane is but mostly what bellends are every pundit who are treating this like its a mystery and brushing aside our major injury issues with a small squad and players being fucked with no rotation options in the most match crammed season ever after 3 years of intense football competing against the most financially doped football club in football. 

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

It's nuts how they have come to the conclusion this form is down to liverpool letting being champions go to their heads! on what fucking planet do you come up with that especially if you are paid to talk football. Fuck me we heard nothing but Laporte being missing for Man City and how it effected them and cost them the league yet we are missing Van Dijk, Matip and Gomez on season long injuries, were having to play our two best midfielders as centrebacks but we aren't challenging for the title because we've let it go to our heads!  Also idiots saying one title wonders because we aren't retaining it this year.. we have 19 titles and all anybody has spoke of since we won it is how hard it is to retain. Forget the fact the year before we won the champions league and got 98 points... did that go to our head, we got to the champions league final the year before that did that go to our heads. Klopp has achieved all this by spending about 110 million net compared to city's 600 million and united 500 million but were not winning it this year because it went to our heads.

What a bellend Keane is but mostly what bellends are every pundit who are treating this like its a mystery and brushing aside our major injury issues with a small squad and players being fucked with no rotation options in the most match crammed season ever after 3 years of intense football competing against the most financially doped football club in football. 

Now, now.

We'll have none of that logic here!

I don't mind Keane. He is funny as fuck when is tearing into United. In fact, he has had a few belters directed at Everton, Arsenal and Chelsea and a few months ago Aguero and City. I've been waiting to hear what he has had to say those times and the wife enjoys him more than I do. 

I love our lads and I love Jurgen. We will turn it around and will be a different team next season. Having said that the last five or six weeks, even taking into account a lot of understandable factors, have not been good enough. Keane is naming what we are all saying or thinking the last few weeks. The "bad champions" shite was nonsense, but that's Keane all over. He would tear into United if they were in our situation, just like he did his own outstanding United team.

The things that made him a great player made him a shite manager. He has zero subtlety. Still he's an enjoyable pundit.

I know a fella who did a coaching badge with him and he said he was sound and got on great with all of the group. Put him in a group with Jermaine Jenas or Micah Richards etc and he'd be kicking off. It's like he respects the greats (you can see the admiration for Souey) or the little guy.

I miss Saint and Greavsie, let alone all of the old commentators and Des Lynam etc. Watched one of our games from the late 80s the other day and Greavsie was co-commentator. He was glowing about a great team talking about Hansen, Rush, Barnsey, Nicol, with McMahon and Whelan in midfield. No biased shit becuase he didn't play for us or saying his era was better. Just enjoying the game. At one point, Brucie made an amazing save and Greavsie was saying he's one of the best characters he's come across in the game and was like "Don't change Brucie". If that was now, you'd have Martin Tyler namechecking all of Brucie's mistakes etc.

I do like Neville. He hates us but is fair and doesn't have an agenda. Might be harder to like him when he are shite or United are winning titles.

• Upvote 2

I dont listen to any of them and the reactions here are prime examples of exactly why Sky keep him in the job. Starve the cunts of oxygen and just watch the football and turn the cunts off afterwards. Its actually quite refreshing to have no sound and make your own mind up,as I know everybody on here is capable of doing.