You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Keane

Bjornebye

Presuming the general thought he was being a cunt for his chippiness and high-handed “What I have to say is better than what you have to say so shut up for a minute” to that fella asking the questions, and the jagged, high-pitched squeal of a giggle he kept letting off.

Neville’s best when he’s getting prank-called and outwitted by schoolchildren while trying to be menacing.

• Upvote 1

What pisses me off about people like Keane is that his life's achievements are owed predominately  to things over which he had no control, i.e he had god-given footballing ability, genetics, whatever you want to call it. 

He looks down on and slags off others who didn't have this talent, as though somehow he worked harder for it and they never. The minute he had to do anything in life where you had to get by on something other than his raw DNA - he fucked it up, repeatedly. 

Look fucko, you were born blessed, enjoy your medals and  your trophies and shut the fuck up.

It's like a T-Rex calling you a lazy cunt because you were born a wild Boar. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

What pisses me off about people like Keane is that his life's achievements are owed predominately  to things over which he had no control, i.e he had god-given footballing ability, genetics, whatever you want to call it. 

He looks down on and slags off others who didn't have this talent, as though somehow he worked harder for it and they never. The minute he had to do anything in life where you had to get by on something other than his raw DNA - he fucked it up, repeatedly. 

Look fucko, you were born blessed, enjoy your medals and  your trophies and shut the fuck up.

Loads of players with more ability than Keane fall by the wayside.   Putting it down to solely genetics is just nonsense. 

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Keane was an excellent player,no doubt and would have improved a lot of teams,but United were successful before him and after him so he should be grateful for what he achieved and Ferguson was responsible for a large part of it. I think Keane is quite entertaining as an analyst but he's failed constantly as a coach and just looks like a bitter and twisted cunt these days. He was also lucky to work under Clough too,or else he might never have had the career path he did.

7 hours ago, Section_31 said:

That's not really an accurate assessment given he spent most of his upbringing as a virtual midget.

He is a petty sociopath though. For a man who delights in telling people to get over things a la the Henry handball in 2009, he is massively incapable of letting even the merest slight go unforgiven.

On 10/11/2016 at 19:57, Pistonbroke said:

I remember Razor Ruddock clattering into Roy Keane circa 93/94, that was before Keane got his hard man tab like. Keane shat himself the whole game and it was Ince who had a go at Ruddock, bad idea. 

For all that he is a fat mess now and was so unprofessional he should have been jailed for theft of wages Ruddock was one hard bastard

Ha!  Any suggestion that Ruddock is was or ever would be harder than Keane is utter garbage. 

I do remember Gerrard smashing into Keane in a 50/50 at Anfield and destroying him though.

That said, Keane wasn't captain of the best side in England for 8 years (take 1998 out of it) by being shit and a bit of a melt. 

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Ha!  Any suggestion that Ruddock is was or ever would be harder than Keane is utter garbage. 

I do remember Gerrard smashing into Keane in a 50/50 at Anfield and destroying him though.

That said, Keane wasn't captain of the best side in England for 8 years (take 1998 out of it) by being shit and a bit of a melt. 

Ruddock would twat Keane just be sheer size alone. Keane was also a snidey cunt. Ruddock is still a twat but was a hard cunt.

I only saw Roy Keane shit himself on a couple of occasions.

My favourite was when he got clattered from behind near the touchline. He turned around to snarl and do the hard man bit, when he turned and saw Julian Dicks standing there. He shit himself and started pleading to the ref

10 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Ruddock at the time would have wiped the floor with Keane, not to mention Dicks. I always wanted Viera to put one on him when they were having their running battles.

Great player, rubbish human.

Was Vinnie Jones playing at the same time as Keane?