You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Theresa "MAY" not build a better Britain.

Guest Pistonbroke

Interesting. We are indeed a nation in disarray. Solid and stable government. Brexit in a state of absolute ruin, the Tories eating themselves, the PM is a joke and weak as fuck, we could have a new PM in weeks whilst negotiating the future of the country. Strong and fucking stable?!

• Upvote 2

Once again good politics by Corbyn.

Table your own no confidence vote? Why bother?

Said it before and I'll say it again, Tory philosophy is like Roman culture, it's based on being top dog where taking what you want Trumps being compassionate, and if you leave them in a room together long enough they'll knife each other. 

Just like the 90s, Tory governments aren't replaced, they fall.

9 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I don't think the hardline Brexiteers in her party have the numbers to oust her. We'll find out tonight, I suppose.

I agree but it depends how much her majority is. She could do a Thatcher and resign if the number is high enough. 

If she wins which most people think she will where does that leave the DUP!

They are using vote May lose the DUP and get a general election to try and ditch her.

Tory MPs thinking: "May reelected. DUP pulls plug. Govt business deadlocked. Vote of No Confidence. Early General Election. Corbyn propped up by SNP. Now where's that secret ballot

I'm kinda hoping for Jacob Reese Mogg. Out of Europe with a no deal Brexit, a PM pushing an 1800s agenda, and just a monocle short of looking the part. I'd be fucking EXCELLENT in a post-apocalyptic Britain. Well, that's assuming my attempt at violently overthrowing the government doesn't work*

*Just kidding, MI5. Just kidding. I'm way too lazy for all of that. I'll be sitting in my house, at my computer that has no power, drinking my own piss and pretending to post memes on TLW. Calm down. 

• Upvote 1